Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 137votes)

Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura

Alt Names: alt Look at this S!
Author: Kitazaki Taku
Artist: Kitazaki Taku
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 22-year-old Rin has two major problems: a complex about the tattoo-like birthmark on his butt and a crush on an older woman who thinks of him as her little brother. Rin hasn't allowed any woman to see his naked bottom since an incident when he was 7, which firmly entrenched his shame about his birthmark. When he finds his birthmark may grant him mystical powers over the opposite sex, will he finally be able to use his butt to his advantage?

Prequels:

> Cupid no Itazura - Nijidama
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/cupid-no-itazura-nijidama-r943 )

> Sakuranbo Syndrome - Cupid no Itazura II
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/sakuranbo-syndrome-r929 )
Go to Kono S o, Mi yo! - Cupid no Itazura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic One of the best manga's I have read New Window Meow Zorg
  • 10 Replies
Topic any else think hes a puss oh cant do sht New Window ericelliot
  • 2 Replies
Topic Ending? New Window mezzy0
  • 0 Replies
Topic Predictions New Window nuknuk
  • 3 Replies
Topic Well that's cool and all... (ch. 79-85) New Window rick_bo
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thank you for picking up this series! New Window Evan Dark
  • 26 Replies

364 Comments

I admit the drama was a bit heavy at times but still glad I read through it all. I really hope he never has to use the stigma on her though, I'm pretty sure that will never happen, but I still can't help but say "don't do it Rin!" every time he starts unbuckling his belt lol.
@Granted No offense, but this is way better than most of the senseless fanservice crap that are released nowadays.
if you ask me this story is literally dumb.....
Can't the author think of anything else?
DAMN I finally caught up now wait.......and wait....
I never expected such a good story from this kind of manga. It even got better as it went along. If I had the time I would've read it all in one sitting. Pretty impressive.
This is just plain gloomy..
@ 神山早崎, 36? I thought she was 30, while the MC is eight years younger-22.
I read 65 chapters without rest. That was crazy. Even more is the completely incredible thing of: a beauty-hot-blackhaired-doctor-36years old-virgin. That doesn't exist.
I read 56 chapters nonstop...I just had to say it ( / \ )
Now with this picture and how crazy/messed up it is i know i shouldn't but... I.WANT.MORE...NOW!
Oya, I didn't know this was up on Batoto....
Well with the coming development it surely won't stay.
She died together with Chizuru's father in a crash. Seemed like it was a suicide.
anyone remember what exactly happened to Rin's mother? I don't have the recollection of the author telling us about her.
PROzess you are awesome! Don't know what the manga community would do without you.
Thank you PROzess..... thank you so much.......
@rc1138 haha man you made me lol. I could just imagine Lelouch mooning everyone while screaming "who killed my mother!"
The drama in this is very thick. Approach with caution and a calm heart.
thank you prozess
Thank you PROzess for the updates
I love this series, and stuff from this author, but if this becomes an NTR series, ill flip a bitch
If only Lelouch had his geass on the same place...
Thanks PROzess for continuing this manga looking forward to the next release..
sucks for us guys. looks like Hobo-1 isnt active anymore. sigh*
still waiting for updates :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics