Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 63votes)

Onihime VS

Alt Names: alt Demon Princess VSalt 鬼姫VSalt 팬텀 프린세스 VSalt Onihime Versusalt Phantom Princess VS
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Weak, bullied, and pessimistic about life, that's Setsuna Kashiwagi. On the verge of jumping off a bridge, a mysterious man appears behind him and offers the contract "10 million yen in exchange for your life in a year." Skeptical at first, he accepts. Waking up the next morning, thinking it was just a dream, he notices 2 beautiful women sitting beside him. They are Kanna and Rena, Oni princesses here to claim his heart in a year.
Go to Onihime VS Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

43 Comments

chapters 19 to 22 are up on mangareader.
Chapter 23 is out
Hope the mangaka continues this series soon I'm a bit curious to why Ahriman like setsuna in the first I want to see a chapter on that
Well no choice then, to read the Spanish version then.
I don't really have anything against A-teams "no online reader" policy, if they want it that way then so be it. But can't they atleast update batoto and say "a new chap is done, thus go to our bloody site you maggots" or something like that? updating batoto helps alot if you are waiting for or reading more then 50 different manga
jakeslogan - Well. . .#$@#! Never really was a fan of A-Team. They always came off as a bit 'radical' concerning scanlator/translator policies. Its like they don't want to find a 'happy medium' like other groups have done with Batoto. Japanzai and others at least found a way to not hurt the readers while giving Noez a much deserved middle finger.
@Cydric: Since A-Team is now in charge of scanlating this manga, we have to follow their policy: "NO ONLINE READERS".
Sadly I broke that policy on mangafox months ago. Sorry A-Team.
Posted ImageWhy is chapter 21 not here?
@Ulquiorra thnx 4 telling... its rlly did ^_^
Chapters are uploaded on Goodmanga.net quite a while ago.
Just saying
There are new chapters for this manga but they were done by A-team and they have a no online reader policy so i doubt the 2 chapters will be uploaded.
Sooo. Unbalance x 2 is done now. Where are the new chapters, eh?
Unbalance X Unbalance is done now i hope this one starts up now
good series i hope they end unbalance x unbalance soon and continue this ^^
    • Ncf likes this
Unbalance X Unbalance seems like it will be wrapping up soon, can't wait for this series to start up again.
Ive personally enjoyed the works of Lee Soo Hyun since they feel different from the more common manga and I have to admit even i find the girls *cough* assests' very nice (i am a girl btw) plus add in the story from Im Dal-Young and its a great combination. I cant get enough from all their works.
Hoping there's a new one released soon.
Currently still on hiatus until Unbalance x2 is finished.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics