Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 33votes)

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Kuzunoha Raidou Tai Kodokuno Marebito

Alt Names: alt デビルサマナー 葛葉ライドウ対コドクノマレビトalt Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou Tai Kodokuno Marebitoalt Devil Summoner: Kuzunoha Raidou vs. The Lonely Spiritalt Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Lonely Spiritalt Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. The Lonely Spiritalt 惡魔召喚: 葛葉雷道對孤獨旅人
Author: Atlus & Ra-Sen
Artist: Ayamura Kirihito
Genres: Action ActionFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Narumi Detective Agency is where the people of old Japan go to for mysterious and supernatural cases. But Narumi is just the face of the operation and the real hero is Kuzunoha Raido, the devil summoner. As a devil summoner, Raido can call upon many different demons to assist him in solving cases that deal with other demons causing harm in the human world. Lately, there have been a surge of cases and a powerful summoner seems to be behind all the incidents. Is the Narumi-Raido combo strong enough to overcome the demon force more powerful than anything they have experienced before?

> Part of the Megami Tensei series
( http://www.batoto.net/search?name=Shin%20Megami%20Tensei&name_cond=c&artist_name=Atlus&artist_name_cond=c )
Go to Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Kuzunoha Raidou Tai Kodokuno Marebito Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

54 Comments

MY CAR!!!
@Tferr
Actually it is "senpai" since it divides "se-n-pa-i". In Japanese phonetic alphabeth there is no letter "m", therefore it can't be spelled "sempai".
Get a load of this guy thinking he knows jack.

Japanese doesn't distinguish between n and m, meaning that both senpai and sempai are fine and a matter of preference.

Additionally, I do agree with matdra concerning the rather liberal translation regarding those terms.
Two things, matdra:

1. It's senpai, not sempai.

2. Stop being a weeaboo.
The mediocre drawed action scene and the "silent" main character would give this manga a 3/5 rating.
But it reproduce the ambiance from the game fearly well, so for fan of the Raidou Kuzunoha VS. game, the rating go up to 4/5. (Pretty good for a licensed product)

My only complaint come from some translation choise : elder for sempai (nagi being about the same age a raidou, elder is quite the odd word here), and busboy, wich is clearly a americanisation of his look, since his cloth are mostly based of the on the boy highsscholl uniform from 1800. That uniform is also the origin of the scheering squad club uniform of today.

For this era of fan translation, where we try to reproduse the original feeling and where word like sempai are well know, this is too weird.
Can't wait for the next chapter!!!
...Someone should perhaps mention to the people from Kanjiku scan group that it's not advisable to enlarge images because the quality goes downhill because of the pixelation and jaggedness and dear Odin, they just look plain horrible. ._.
kind gay the cover --'
At the very least, Nagi is below level 29.
This might be a little late but after reading Chapter 4:

Congratulations, Geirin Kuzunoha the 18th!
Smooth Raidou, smooth.
I'm waiting to see Jack-san five, hee-ho :P
(If you played the game you know what I mean)
Nagi was always cute. I like how she calls him elder instead of sempai.
It's been a few years since I played the second game but damn, I don't remember Nagi looking this gorgeous before.
OK, after chapter 3, this definitely places Raidou after the second game.
damn cliffhanger
There was a little romance in the second game.
Cool! Played both the first and the second game. Great story! I don't remember if there was any romance in the games at all regarding the MC.
Very awesome. Raidou is the win!
this game was one of the best, i really enjoyed it, along with the storyline.
the game had romance side stories involving the main character so romance is no surprise if it is actually in here
Shin Megami Tensei manga! Follow!
ZeusThe10 under normal circumstances, i think i will
K. I'm gonna go look for the game now.
Serious question, if the lady covered in thorns said she wants you who is willing to take the risk?
ROMANCE?!
Raidou Kuzunoha....
I don't know why but he reminds me of Astro Boy for some bizarre reason.
Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics