Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 192votes)

The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon

Alt Names: alt 아이들의 권선생님alt معلم بچه ها، آقای کوون
Author: Ho Woo
Artist: Ho Woo
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [66+67 updated]The Children's Teacher Mr Kwon translations New Window bahboh
  • 21 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

hah! cool teach!..
@Angelique Cacho Well if you go to the mangaupdates page for the series, you can see that Chocolate Kimchi Scans started scanlating this series, then Supreme Cream Scans seems to have taken the project from them. so yeah, because of that it doesn't look like they'll be working together any time soon =_= Anyway I like this series so far so I'm just glad its getting scanlated..
xD dang i thought it said Mr.Koon. (tog)
Anyways, seems good, gonna stick to even though i already have a similliar manga to read in my schedule.
Wait, isn't the pink-haired girl a total Yuno (Mirai Nikki) clone?
Can the translators just unite in translating the chapters? There's two for every chapter.. it's kinda confusing.
GTO, Hammer Session, Denpa Kyoushi, Kamen Teacher. They are all bad ass teachers this...well we'll see
a bad ass cool looking teach is interesting so yeah!!!
Maybe GTO, maybe not.. : )
It's a bit weird... it has already been given an average of 3 stars even though there's only one chapter up! O_o
Photo
God of TROLLing LOL
Jul 23 2012 04:37 PM
kinda like GTO.
The teacher looks kinda sleepy =3
I was hoping we'd be able to see the children on the first chapter.... Oh well. I think this might get interesting so I'll keep reading.
It gets intredting later and how can people judge on one chapter
lets give it a try.... it looks like promising... and surprises are bound to happen i think...

:)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics