Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 192votes)

The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon

Alt Names: alt 아이들의 권선생님alt معلم بچه ها، آقای کوون
Author: Ho Woo
Artist: Ho Woo
Genres: Drama DramaSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: ====Batoto Staff Notice====
This comic has been requested to be taken down by Naver. Do not upload, for any language.
This record has been left here to serve as a notice.
===========================
Go to The Children's Teacher, Mr. Kwon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [66+67 updated]The Children's Teacher Mr Kwon translations New Window bahboh
  • 21 Replies
Topic Released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies

287 Comments

Oh, shit's going down next time!
wow quite the serious scene the last one
Hachiko 2: The vengeance.. ? lol
Munggoooo.... TT^TT
Lol, a single chapter just for a dog.
i thought so.. he's a badass cool teach!!

a male version maybe of gokusen? taking into account the tiger (tattoo) seen on his back?
T_T I'm no good with sad stories involving dogs like this one... reminds me of the dog Fry had in Futurama, or similar stories
ㅠ_ㅠ Poor little dog.
I really love this series. It's sweet and cute and funny and emotional.
now that's a good way to wake up the kid lol
"it's snowing" LOL
5 Kids and 1 Dog. One of the children's problems have been solve... Next one is the girl? or the dog?
@Vent, oopz, sorry, my bad..
@Angelique Cacho Seriously? Teacher-nim? the correct word is Sunsengnim..
Looks like the teacher is from the yakuza (or whatever is equivalent in South Korea). Is quite good, it´s been done before, but this time the kids are much younger. But 5 children, one of them solved, 4 to go, dono if this will last long. But certainly good.
daily chapters... :D thanks SupremeCreamScans it's like an emotional GTO, really good.
how can he grow up to be good with a gangster for a teacher o.o
aww.. it's very emotional. Hope to see Shiru grow up to be a good man. Oh well, since teacher-nim is gonna live with him now..
this is just getting better and better!!
sighhs, it really broke my heart to see something like that happen to a child so young, and the scene where he left his phone at home, i was thinking in my head 'shiets about to go down'; poor shiru. Thank god for the grandma telling Mr. Kwon and...

Spoiler
ooh finally get to see some other emotion other than indifference on the teacher's face.
the homeroon teacher can also "give lessons" to the parents
this is really rather interesting, based on the fact that i clicked on this because the art looked nice, but the story line seems alright, though its moving a bit slow...but i guess the whole background story needs to be established before anything else happens. and i seem to be really liking Mr.Kwon's character cause he doesn't fit the stereotypical teacher, so its really refreshing to read. i'm really interested in what the deal is with cha shiru, so looking forward to future releases:)
I think I'm reading it just because I have really no idea where does this wants to go...
@thatonegirl It was unfortunate how that turned out... We had started working on TCT Mr Kwon back in the first week of july and were really surprised when another group released just when we were putting our site and first chapter together... One chapter less than a week before isn't going to make us stop the reason we made our group though, so we just hope the competition is positive and we both have fun bringing attention to Howoo~

And more than one version means all the more fun to read, right? Hehe~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics