Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 211votes)

Fairy Tail

Alt Names: alt Bulgarian: Фейри Тейлalt Englishalt French
Author: Mashima Hiro
Artist: Mashima Hiro
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Celestial wizard Lucy wants to join the Fairy Tail, a guild for the most powerful wizards. But instead, her ambitions land her in the clutches of a gang of unsavory pirates led by a devious magician. Her only hope is Natsu, a strange boy she happens to meet on her travels. Natsu's not your typical hero - but he just might be Lucy's best hope.

Won the 33th Kodansha Manga Award for Best Shounen Manga.
Won the Society for the Promotion of Japanese Animation's Industry Award for Best Comedy Manga.

Spin-Offs:

>Fairy Tail Zero
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/fairy-tail-zero-r12647 )

>Tale of Fairy Tail: Ice Trail
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/tale-of-fairy-tail-ice-trail-r12648 )

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated to English by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Fairy Tail Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Senjosama
  • 46 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic The third Dragneel (Rakiem Dragneel/12th Spriggan) New Window XShimasaki808x
  • 0 Replies
Topic Natsu Is E.N.D New Window paulslayer1000
  • 8 Replies
Topic Fairytail Zero to Fairytail New Window Nix
  • 0 Replies
Topic Lucy is heavy New Window vapor
  • 1 Replies

152 Comments

on of the few pure shonen (as one piece and few others anyway) I really like
a little bit of romance would be good too (well in chap 283 there are some hints about it btw), and it gives me the same vibe as one piece (backgrounds are well made,magic=demon fruits,etc)
downloading the anime (a batch up to ep 134, 3 days of download already xD ) , I hope the op/ending will be finally as cool as the musics and not some shitty crap as up to ep 48..
Did Ezra being awesome give anyone else a boner? No one? Just me then?
as always awesome erza being awesome...
Natsu you're the best friend a guy could ask for. Posted Image

That old man is just an Akuma poser.
Hell YEAH NATSU!!! Teach that Old Bastard a Lesson Posted Image
Ahh. Love it when Natsu is pissed off.
He's just too awesome.
If only the author of this manga was

Akamatsu Ken.
Natsu would already have a huge harem.
I wouldn't mind some romance in this either.
But still, it's good as it is. Fairy Tail FTW
^L^

Natsu....I hope you give that old guy 1000 of those punches in the final fight.
@Loki He didn't mean that Mangastream wasn't hi-quality, but to the fact they only host the last 4-5 chapters.
Seriously , do you even know what original quality implies?
Mangastream is the best you can get in english , its as simple as that.
If you want an online reader that has the chapters that arent hosted on batoto , because they dont wish to follow scanlator's policies pm me in the forum i will tell you.
@Cadis Etrama I guess you can read it with good quality on manga-access.com
Natsu's new attack in grand magic games..... Roar of the thunder-flame dragon god...
would be totally epic and over-powered
Can anyone tell me where can i read this in original quality...not mangastream, since it doesn't really allow reading previous chapters.
Because there are only two groups that are up-to-date at the moment:
-Mangastream, which don't allow hosting.
-Dragon&Fly scans, which Batoto doesn't consider a real group for several reasons, one being not providing DL links.
why isn't this manga being updated? thought it would be a popular one..
Sorry misspell, it was supposed to be here not hear :P
Guess that means filler arcs hear soon huh?
@TinTin Thanks!
Ep 122 covers 252 and some 253.....i may be off by 1 ch
Does anyone know where the anime is chapter wise?
To everyone who cares about this comic: It's really hard to find the images for this so long after it's not been updated, but eatmanga has the pictures with no watermark, so if even 1/5 of the people who are following this manga would go there, save the images, zip and upload, we'll have this covered in no time.
It's just 20 images a chapter, shouldn't take more than 2 minutes to do the whole thing.
Chapter 272 Reaction: RAGE
Im going to upload the remaining chapters, so i would like everyone to be patient until i finish uploading the chapters^^
So is TheGodfather going to upload?
its almost a hundred behind, I'm not thinking anyone's going to upload.
anyone gonna continue uploading this or am I gonna have to find someone to do it?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics