Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 351votes)

Tetsugaku Letra

Alt Names: alt 鉄楽レトラalt Felsefe Sözlerialt Tetsugaku Letora
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.

On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.

As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?
Go to Tetsugaku Letra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

Wow I thought the grandson was a granddaughter -.-

Hey dude...she doesn't actually wear the shoes, she just uses them as a lucky charm. You could, you know...

Glad to see this being worked on again, thanks Maigo.

I made very unmanly d'awww sounds while reading this, and I blame his sister for being too darn sweet and adorable for the world.

I wanna go hug my sister right now, even though she's 500 miles away.

Very, very, very interesting. Also got a bit emotional while reading it. Love these types of manga which have more of real life topics and exploring it to the fullest rather than skimming or abusing it.

I just read all four chapters of this earlier. Pretty damn good if you ask me. I didn't check the manga artist involved in this beforehand but I immediatley knew it would be Sumomo who is involved given the similar artwork, themes, and storytelling.

An excellent start so far and I definitely enjoyed it. Thanks for the update :)

Wow, I'm not sure the last time I read a manga that I actually related to. A bit of an emotional hard hitter. Great.

There goes my favorite mangaka again. So awesome.
there's chapter 2&3 already.. I wonder when will it be up here?
btw, ch.3 is a bit of a cliffhanger. grr.
it's sooo good TT.TT beautiful
Why is that girl playing with boys.
oh boy.. he will practice dancing :)) but that doesnt matter with that great Author we can only await something really amazing
that grandpa makes my heart warm. he's just so nice and awesome.
he will use those shoes? i can see a trap coming soon xD im kidding
HOORAY for everyone!
i'll give it a try since u guys seems to like it so much..
Damn, this author really knows how to pull on the heart-strings.
I've been waiting for this manga for such a long time and here it is! It'll be .. It's very good manga!
HOORAY HOORAY!
Oooooh I do hope there's more, I want to know what he decided to do next :3
At the competition I thought she turned into a boy. Look at page 64, upper middle panel. A bishounen!!
VERY, VERY GOOD! I hope there's more! Making that poor girl look like a kappa was a little weird, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics