Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 351votes)

Tetsugaku Letra

Alt Names: alt 鉄楽レトラalt Felsefe Sözlerialt Tetsugaku Letora
Author: Sahara Mizu
Artist: Sahara Mizu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In middle school, Ichinose Kimitaka taught his friends how to play basketball. Despite his experience with the sport, his friends quickly outmatched him in skill. After an incident brought on by his frustration and jealousy, he was crushed to overhear those same 'friends' discussing how they wished he'd just kill himself.

On his way to toss out his special basketball shoes, he met a girl who was just as frustrated, throwing her own dancing shoes away. She was so tall, and her hands and feet are so large, that she had been rejected from her chosen hobby of Spanish dancing. He urged her to give basketball a try, and the two exchanged their shoes instead of throwing them away.

As he enters high school, Kimitaka learns that meeting him changed that girl's life for the better, and she is now a happy, social basketball player. Will Kimitaka be able to find the courage to make new friends and pursue his own talents?
Go to Tetsugaku Letra Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

271 Comments

I WANT ROMANCE NAO!!

The guy's doing good I don't know why he's being so self depreciating. I mean he's even wearing girl shoes! but then again he might not be courageous but just dense...

Lol reading the same page three times in a row...

And the infamous Japanese cold wipes out another family, forcing MC to get the romance tag on. Hoho.

I can't wait for a possible Romance tag to be tacked on to this series. Anyone else?

Good god, so many feels...

What's with the food/drink names on the clothes (ch6)?

Sangria/Cerveza

Flan/Helado

Paella/Gazpacho

Tortilla/Chorizo

Is this some sort of commentary on each person's personality or something?

Dunno but now im hungry man xD

What's with the food/drink names on the clothes (ch6)?

Sangria/Cerveza

Flan/Helado

Paella/Gazpacho

Tortilla/Chorizo

Is this some sort of commentary on each person's personality or something?

It's so good T.T thanks for the new chapter ^^

Dude, do you teach everyone how to play?

And does anyone else feel a relationship coming up soon, besides the obvious one in chapter 6?

Spoiler

Wow. After reading v1 i think this is quite a good slice of life. The girl is young so the scar will fade away in time =) Contrary to what cosmetic ads, vogue magazine or seventeen mag tells you you don't need smooth milky skin to be happy.

By the way whats wrong with traps? Traps are delicious ;)

What's up with that huge trap, and the MC insisting on wearing the shoes instead of using them as charms? I was hoping for some boy-girl romance but the heroine is nowhere to be found, and it seems like we're in for some heavy boy-boy romance instead. The grandson that looks like a girl, the stoic sickly boy that rescues the MC, and the tubby classmate that wants to cook for the MC. All signs are pointing in the wrong direction here.

It's only chapter 5.. hold judgement until chapters 10-12 at least? And lets be honest... the MC isn't anywhere near being a lady killer, by coincidence or not, at this point; do we really want him to feel pathetic so soon already?

After seeing that line at the bottom of pg 25, I expected to see this guy on the next page...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCsMKypvmB0

What's up with that huge trap, and the MC insisting on wearing the shoes instead of using them as charms? I was hoping for some boy-girl romance but the heroine is nowhere to be found, and it seems like we're in for some heavy boy-boy romance instead. The grandson that looks like a girl, the stoic sickly boy that rescues the MC, and the tubby classmate that wants to cook for the MC. All signs are pointing in the wrong direction here.

Soon.

Spoiler

AHahahahaha~!

This was an awesome chapter, kept me laughing! Thanks for updating!

What the trans said, it kind of stung.

What they said was beautiful. I kind of want to put it on a note and hang it over my desk.

What the trans said, it kind of stung.

I LOVE THIS MANGA

omg it's out!

*throw works aside*

*reading happily*

oh great another trap >,<

A true trap.

oh great another trap >,<

Wow, I'm not sure the last time I read a manga that I actually related to. A bit of an emotional hard hitter. Great.

u suck at basket ball too? :( I FEEL YA BRO!

beautiful manga i'm falling in love with it ...

Wow I thought the grandson was a granddaughter -.-

I too thought so...

and

Maigo, THANK YOU.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics