Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 15votes)

Sandwich Girl

Alt Names: alt Cô nàng Sandwhichalt Il Sandwich della ragazzaalt 샌드위치 걸alt Sandwich pigen (Danish)
Author: Han Yu-Rang
Artist: Han Yu-Rang
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Lee Jaekyung, a violent girl, just wants to live a peaceful and normal high school life. She goes to the same high school that her crush, Yu Minwoo attends, and even learned to sew and cook just for him. She finally sees him again when he gives his student body president speech, but she also finds out that the annoying playboy Sejoon Kang, is also at her school. How does Jaekyung know Sejoon? What will happen next?
Go to Sandwich Girl Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

9 Comments

...and it will never update =(

Hahah, that cover art makes me laugh every time.

I got all excited with the title, thought it would be about making sandwiches.

... damn it what was this one about again
Them sandwich.
Spoiler
@ HammerU89

You mean that girl will make the annoying playboy guy sandwich everyday?!!! Dayum, I'm so freaking jealous mang.... D;
No need to read further to know that she'll end up with the annoying playboy guy.
NO more updates! diapers!! need to read more =[

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics