Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 124votes)

Mirai Nikki

Alt Names: alt 미래일기alt Future Diaryalt 未來日記alt 未来日記alt 未来日记alt Дневник Будущего
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: High school 2nd year, Amano Yukiteru, is a boy who has problem making friends. He thinks of himself as a bystander and will always write down everything he sees in a cell phone diary.

Tormented by solitude, Yukiteru began to imagine things like a friend called Deus Ex Machina who is apparently the Lord of Time & Space. Seeing Yukiteru's miserable state, Deus gives him a new ability. His diary will now record events that will happen in the near future. Yukiteru is then forced to participate in a game which the winner will become Deus's successor.

Sequel:

> Mirai Nikki Redial
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-redial-r8787 )

Side Story:

> Mirai Nikki Mosaic
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-mosaic-r556 )

Alternate Story:

> Mirai Nikki Paradox
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mirai-nikki-paradox-r557 )
Go to Mirai Nikki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Live Action Adaption New Window lebdawho
  • 0 Replies

46 Comments

Great series! Actually I've watched the anime first before reading the manga. The manga's ending is much more colorful, how ironic!
The ending gave me chills. This is definitely something I'd recommend (but only if you like yandere chicks).
simply amazing may be one of the best ive read
also it didnt make it impossible to under stand all that time space stuff like other mangas
@ahhhh

The one who killed the mom was yuki's father. If you don't remember, he confessed to yuki that he did, then got stabed and killed.
It's funny, cause the ending was a deus ex machina.
Nice, reminds me a lot of EVA, especially the characters of #1 and #2. But I got a question:
Spoiler
damn....what an awesome ending....!!! good story.....fantastic... T_T
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THIS MANGA SO >>> FREAKING AWESOME!!!

ESPECIALLY THE SO F*CKING GODDAMN ENDING!!
YANDERE...tooo dangerous, life threatening, hair raising, and its soo creepy...better watch out....
I love this manga!!! I read it 3 times so far...just love yandere...if anyone can recomend me a group or yandere manga pls massage me.
Well if you're prepared for the proverbial "shit" to hit the fan at 20,000 poohs per second, I do believe this is the manga for you.
That was a really good manga, definitely worth reading. And on a side note, those babies were fucking flying.
Totally loved it(and pretty obvious from the fact that I finished reading all of it in 1 day). Highly recommend ! ! !
<closes book> hm. That was quite the interesting story. So if Yuno didn't happened, he would've ended up with his original choice is my after-thought.
Flying babies...what?
Since this is batoto, let me formulate it this way… Imagine 25th Baam was caught up in a survival game and Rachel was kind of an insane bitch… wait, that sounds too much like tower of god.
anyway, great suspense, a lot of quirky and original characters and elements, a lead whose insanity is approaching the tip of aweinspiring and lots of twists, turns, blood and tears that culminate into one bombastic ending, with a kind of weird epilogue that may or may not detract from the experience (flying babies… there are flying babies. why are there flying babies?)
think i might have cried at the end!!!
Just finished it and man i read a spoiler of the last chapter before reading this and even then the last chapter surprised me , Recommended :D
So far this is one of my favorite darker/mind game type manga and now anime up there with Death Note,Code Geass and Deadman Wonderland plus although Yuna is a crazy ***** i cant help but support her :P Crazy Yandare FTW!
I would also like to recommend this amazing work. Yandere heroine and lots of twists, yay :)
Awesome manga, highly recommend.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics