Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.81 - 16votes)

Arisa

Alt Names: alt ARISA双子迷情alt ARISA亚里纱alt ありさalt アリサ
Author: Andou Natsumi
Artist: Andou Natsumi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For years the rash tomboyish Tsubasa had communicated with her twin through letters. She had formed the idea that the gentle Arisa led a joyful school life. But upon Arisa's sudden suicide attempt, Tsubasa vows to find the reason behind her twin's actions by taking her place at school. But will this supposed joyful life be too much for Tsubasa to handle? What does it have to do with the people disappearing from Arisa's school...
Go to Arisa Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

A lot of people apparently didn't like this manga, but I kinda like it, despite the characters actions being illogical. Apart that, the thrilling was authentic, supporting the mystery all the way to the end. Some characters could have been more polished, and others should have been more involved in the story. Should be rated 6/10, as said, not bad, but not good enough to be outstanding.

love is blind....

This. This was my first manga ever. I fucking hate it.

This manga should been a Shonen with blood and kills like King's Game ... Hmmm ... It was an interesting read, but seriously I think it's a wasted potential being Shoujo, especially at the end.

*Also Romance? WTF, only in last chapters*

Extra chapter with Mariko was the funniest chapter in the whole manga. Stalker power for the win, I guess?

Wtf this manga. I won't even begin listing all the wrongs in it since it would be too long. I'm just glad it ended. 

@perruche: err you might want to put a spoiler code in there.

The agree that the ending was unsatisfying

Spoiler

Overall, this is an okay shoujo manga. It has some merits and charm.
I just don't know what to think of the ending.

This the dumbest and most annoying ending i have ever seen.

I don't care about the romantic aspect but, it annoys me that little bïtch arisa doesn't get punished (doesn't get a punishment) and instead of it, she is labeled as the source of everyone's happiness and portrayed as the hero who fought against the current, against all odds and saved the day, or even as the misunderstood victim while ignoring the fact that her childish behaviour and mindset, egoism and weakness/dependence (her being a dependent person) are some of the sources of the problems that originated this twist.

She gets redeemed without getting martyrized.

At least she admits (at the very end) how weak she is.

Oh...and that midori, it's a shame he is alive.

Ah this ended. Pretty good manga and happy ending :) I'm not disappointed.

Gweh, I forgot where did I read up to..
Fixed, sorry. >.<
Chapter 38 is not the end!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics