Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 66votes)

Mahou Gyoushounin Roma

Alt Names: alt 魔法行商人ロマalt Magic Peddler Romaalt Maho Gyoshonin Roma
Author: Kurazono Norihiko
Artist: Kurazono Norihiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Roma is a mysterious girl that is on a mission to collect “human greed” through the use of various magical objects that have unique powers. When humans use these magical items to satisfy their own personal emotions, such as love, their greed level increases and Roma is able to steal their excess greed.

The people that use Roma’s objects seem to always let their greed destroy themselves, putting themselves in a worse situation than before.
Go to Mahou Gyoushounin Roma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

Well the first 5 stories were depressing, but it seems like the story started to take a lighter turns after that.

Which is fine with me since I prefer not too depressing story.

Which makes me wonder if there'll be one in the future or if this is going to be the standard pace. I did kinda like the impact of some of the more depressing stories. You know, be careful what you wish for.

He left before she told him there is no way to cancel the copies... ? She was the one who told him to test it without telling him that in the first place.

Well the first 5 stories were depressing, but it seems like the story started to take a lighter turns after that.

Which is fine with me since I prefer not too depressing story.

-____- Oh come on, that was the perfect chance to leave it at cliffhanger ending

Eh, I don't think the guy would have had it in him... too lazy.

hm... have a copy of mine will be both good and bad.

my copy is as lazy as me so she can't do the work for me. All my favourite food will need to buy double, my living expenses will be double too.

But she can train MMORPG acc for me. And we can party to do the boss battle, she understand me without me saying a word (best partner). And when I have dead-line, she will be greatest helper (no matter how lazy am I, I still afraid fired).

I think we should think becareful before decided.

oh, the irony, his copy made a copy of himself...

So the guy who was with his crush before she saw the 3 of them was a copy of a copy^^

-____- Oh come on, that was the perfect chance to leave it at cliffhanger ending

Spoiler

I'm so glad this is being translated again, thank you very much.

pretty cute <3

Hot damn. didn't think I'd see another update. Thanks C-side

Wow, and I thought this was gone!
oh man, why didn't know about this sooner, this is definately awesome
Woah, what an awesome surprise update. Thanks Ant
indeed, surprisingly good ending for c13.
Hope we get some backstory to girl and some plot to go along with it.
Didn't expect for this to continued being translated when seeing the last update. Anyway thanks, Ant!
CHAPTER 13! WHOA!!!!!
i think the reveal was disapointing, would have prefered it being a secret compared to tis

Spoiler
That's...actually a pretty 'good' ending from ch 13 given where it was heading to.
Spoiler
what does he mean "the comic star" ?
Yea, sadly this is been droped... :\
I think it's now dropped.
i love how the story progresses it shows more and more that what you wish for at the moment might harm you instead keep up with the translating

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics