Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.38 - 66votes)

Mahou Gyoushounin Roma

Alt Names: alt 魔法行商人ロマalt Magic Peddler Romaalt Maho Gyoshonin Roma
Author: Kurazono Norihiko
Artist: Kurazono Norihiko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Roma is a mysterious girl that is on a mission to collect “human greed” through the use of various magical objects that have unique powers. When humans use these magical items to satisfy their own personal emotions, such as love, their greed level increases and Roma is able to steal their excess greed.

The people that use Roma’s objects seem to always let their greed destroy themselves, putting themselves in a worse situation than before.
Go to Mahou Gyoushounin Roma Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

73 Comments

Kinda painful- so whenever anyone wants anything that they're not already in line to receive they just get knocked off by Cthulhu essentially? No idea what I'm supposed to feel from this.

That ending...next is Roma herself?

For once I don't feel bad for whoever made the deal, been a while since we had one of these cases...

Feels like the manga is about to end though...

Dat face..!

Spoiler

Sorry I don't buy this shit. Not everyone needs to buddy-buddy all the time. In fact, you want the time spent on solitary work, reading or studying to be as little as possible, so this brush allows you to live a fulfilling life while you dump the solitary self-improvement time into another world. That is a godsend.

Seems to me you don't understand the horror of true loneliness. Even if you seek solitude you'll still have your surroundings with fauna oder people being loud. Maybe you will complain about them like when the newborn next door cries and screams the whole night. 

But when you are truly lonely only then you'll realize that they also gave you something to reflect on the world and a screen for your inner self. They gave stimulation to your thoughts but if you're alone with only your thoughts you'll go insane.

ps: I don't really like to have discussions such as these in english since it isn't my mother-tongue so it is rather hard to create solid arguments and really say what one wants to say but I hope you'll understand me anyway. :-)

Sorry I don't buy this shit. Not everyone needs to buddy-buddy all the time. In fact, you want the time spent on solitary work, reading or studying to be as little as possible, so this brush allows you to live a fulfilling life while you dump the solitary self-improvement time into another world. That is a godsend.

Yeah, and it wasn't like she couldn't leave or enter the place at will. Then again, potentially not being able to return would still be scary as all fuck. No matter how much I like quiet alone time.

Well, If I get lost in a moutain/desert land even just only 1 hours, I felt lonely, hopeless too but I still try to encourage myself "Ït's okay, I'm gonna be fine, someone will help me".

And I don't know how you can see her as an a**h*** .

How about this your Final Exam/ Report in college that you doing really great in several months research but you fail cause you can't make the DEADLINE, WILL YOU CRY ?

And her situation hard to imagine so I give you another example of loliness.

You go camping with a group in the moutain, you get lost and the group leave you behind (they think you already know the way back home, so no help gonna come), and you know that their no way or mean that help you escape this place, so you must wait in depair for about 8 hours think you will die without anyone knowing, WILL YOU CRY ?

if you don't CRY at all, congrazt you gain the tittle "STEEL HEART".

Well she make utsugi worried about her and yet she only worrying about her deadline??damn.. and that is the situation that i meant -_-

and regarding all of your question my answer would all be NO!! i don't how stupid people are, but if i were in such situation i would rather find myself a SOLUTION/A WAY OUT/ OR ANYTHING THAT WILL PUT ME INTO ADVANTAGE..

Panic? Cry? Despair??no way man rather than wasting time and energy doing such a thing, i will do the things i mention above i instead. No offence tho but i rather not starting an argument on the internet because people hv their own view on things and they should think things outside the box. If the anythings i mention offended u "im sorry"

i dont quite understand why she cried?? is it because of the deadline? or the loneliness?? if it is then she could just go back home and went to the original world by using the mirror at her house =_= is it because there any time limit using the magic brush causing the effect wore-off?? Well if she cried because of the deadline then that will make her an a**h*** then ^_^ haha

Well, If I get lost in a moutain/desert land even just only 1 hours, I felt lonely, hopeless too but I still try to encourage myself "Ït's okay, I'm gonna be fine, someone will help me".

And I don't know how you can see her as an a**h*** .

How about this your Final Exam/ Report in college that you doing really great in several months research but you fail cause you can't make the DEADLINE, WILL YOU CRY ?

And her situation hard to imagine so I give you another example of loliness.

You go camping with a group in the moutain, you get lost and the group leave you behind (they think you already know the way back home, so no help gonna come), and you know that their no way or mean that help you escape this place, so you must wait in depair for about 8 hours think you will die without anyone knowing, WILL YOU CRY ?

if you don't CRY at all, congrazt you gain the tittle "STEEL HEART".

i dont quite understand why she cried?? is it because of the deadline? or the loneliness?? if it is then she could just go back home and went to the original world by using the mirror at her house =_= is it because there any time limit using the magic brush causing the effect wore-off?? Well if she cried because of the deadline then that will make her an asshole then ^_^ haha

Spoiler

i dont quite understand why she cried?? is it because of the deadline? or the loneliness?? if it is then she could just go back home and went to the original world by using the mirror at her house =_= is it because there any time limit using the magic brush causing the effect wore-off?? Well if she cried because of the deadline then that will make her an asshole then ^_^ haha

[X] Smile protected.

I must know what becomes of the guys in chapter 18 x.x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQYbLeyeAU

I had completely forgotten about that series..... Well... then again, it was one of the few series of my childhood that I actually wanted to forget.....

This manga reminds me somewhat of Necromancer. I don't think it's quite as good, mind you, but the concept and themes seem to resonate rather well. If you enjoyed Necromancer, it's worth a try, and if you're enjoying this, I'd definitely recommend Necromancer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RQYbLeyeAU

Oh this is great , i found a rough diamond ...

and i find Roma cute ...

Read through this just now in one go. Cool stories. I like.

My guess is Roma is suffering from the side effect of a Magical item or contract too. Maybe something like: to revive your little sister(Ch9 pg30), you need to collect klesa to revive the devil king (Ch9 pg34) who can revive your sister...

Yay an update!, thanks very much C-Side Cafe!

I hope that a plot starts forming soon. Right now it's just Hell Girl with less of a depressing bunch of arcs.

So...we done with the dark stuff? I kinda miss it.

Ch. 11 is my favorite out of the ones translated. Since I'm in that same period of life right now~

I'm hoping that the lighter turns are the norm, while the darker chapters still come once in a while to shake things up. Just to remind us that desires can be destructive.

Thank goodness the series was taken up again! Thanks a lot, C-Side Cafe!

How to summarize this chapter:

THEM TSUNDERES

A woman jealousy is scary.

So tell us...what do you desire in your heart? :-)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics