Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 189votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 PART2 戦闘潮流alt ジョセフ・ジョースター ―その誇り高き血統―alt Battle Tendencyalt Dai Ni Bu Joseph Joestar: Sono Hokoritakaki Kettōalt JoJo no Kimyou na Boukenalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventurealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2alt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendencyalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Joseph Joestar: His Proud Lineagealt JoJo的奇妙冒险alt Sentō Chōryūalt مغامرة جوجو الغريبة الجزء 2: ميل المعركةalt 戦闘潮流
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Part 2 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read part 1.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

38 Comments

Joseph Joestar FTW

when i watched the anime. gintoki's face flashes in my mind when jojo using his secret technique

They could not have picked a better Seiyuu for Joseph, my god I'm loving this arc in the anime.
Such an underrated arc. I just re-read it and I'd forgotten how good it is. Hopefully this will get a few fans because of the anime.
Yea, I was just saying three Badasses were better than one.
And I've seen the error of my ways, Joseph is clearly more manly than I'll ever be.
http://oi46.tinypic.com/1g2mp.jpg
Look at him instill fear into Nazi soldiers just by his appearance.
And the secret Joestar technique is pretty boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG-b06z4KEw
@ Alvica: Are you seriously saying that Hermit Purple is more badass than the JoJo crackers, the Ripple, the coke bottle trick and the secret Joestar technique?
Probably cus Part 3 also had Badass Joseph and Jotaro and Iggy.
Therefore, logically an arc with just Joseph must be inferior in badassery, even if Joseph did a TTGL space shot to Cars along with a Resident Evil 5 Volcano plane crash final boss fight.
I hate to be "that" guy, but... why does this have a lower score than parts 1 and 3?

Steel Ball Run > Battle Tendency > Diamond is Unbreakable > Stardust Crusaders > Stone Ocean > Vento Aureo > Phantom Blood.

I dunno, just felt like saying this.

This and Stardust Crusaders are my favorite arcs. I still have yet to finish 4 and move on though, other than that, I feel like it's really hard to top the second and third arcs.
Time to get back JoJo.
I love Joseph and his attitude in this part.
Part 3 or 4 is my favorite so far, but I still barely started part 6.
Still my favorite JJBA arc. Might be because Joseph is such an entertaining hero.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics