Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 211votes)

Tokage no Ou

Alt Names: alt トカゲの王alt 蜥蜴之王alt The Lizard Kingalt Tokage no Oalt Tokage no Oh
Author: Iruma Hitoma
Artist: Kamizuki Shiki
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: I have a superpower. I am a heretic thrust out from the world of common sense, possessing a power in both my eyes and the ability to "repaint the world".

...Although, all I can do is change the color of my eyes, which is pretty useless. I hate going home because of my parents, so I decided to "train" my superpower at an old abandoned building, praying that the hidden power within my eyes would awaken.

And yet, what I found was a man missing several fingers on the verge of death, a classmate showing off way too much skin, the strongest assassin alive, a man who can jump in mid-air, and a bunch of other crazy people. Is this the world I've always wanted to be a part of...?

-manga adaptation of the light novel
Go to Tokage no Ou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Theories and ideas- What will his powers be New Window Njmanga
  • 29 Replies
Topic animal names New Window DevilzCry
  • 1 Replies
Topic I'm about to dich this manga in two chapters [Spoilers] New Window Evan Dark
  • 24 Replies
Topic Does anyone have spoilers from the LN? New Window coolxal
  • 2 Replies

770 Comments

I dont know if its just me, but I love the art style while editing it I couldn't help but put extra effort to make sure the art came out good
Wait till we release chapter 2 and 3 its gets so much better, you guys will love the series like and vexed and Gott do, its get better and yes we are working on chapter 2 and 3 which came with chap 1
Lol, if my eyes can change color I would act like Lelouch too.
... and then run away hahahahha
@Tio Alexander maybe he can use his power like a bluff, to deceive his enemies into thinking it's a type of geass or sharingan xD
'A Wise Man Avoids Danger, Tactical Retreat" Those words he said reminded me of Kenichi and he ended up turning into a BAMF also with a title like The Lizard King you know shit is going to go down
Code Geass and Toaru Index? XD
Well, that power maybe little bit fancy than imagine breaker. But it's useless.
It seems interesting, I hope the MC doesn't turn out to be useless or a disappointment.
i just look the chinese version (already chapter 3) and it seems pretty good.

i love the personality of the MC, i hope that doesn't change too much.
Index and Lelouch
Refrences.......Refrences Everywhere
@jukebox

They say first impressions are always crucial, so they gave boobs!
Even the way he puts his fingers/hands in front of his face is like Lelouch
Spoiler
a half naked girl on the first page with color. Yep, we got a real piece of art here!
Obviously he's going to regret wanting power realllly soon. Because for all of his arrogance and grandstanding (which is obviously due to loneliness because his parents basically are cult followers) he is about to be a "special" existence. Since Ryou basically stated when they were younger that one day she's going to utilize him "I'll take you up on that generosity later" after all
Code Geass, AND Index? I'm following just to see the other references. LOL~
THIS IS A HELL OF A LOL!! ROFL!!
Very interesting. i look forward to more :)
lol on the MC pretending to be lelouch
Interesting

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics