Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 19votes)

Akatsuki!! Otokojuku - Seinen yo, Taishi wo Idake

Alt Names: alt Akatsuki!! Otokojukualt 暁男塾alt 曉!!男塾-青年よ、大死を抱けalt 曉!!男塾‐青年よ、大死を抱け‐
Author: Miyashita Akira
Artist: Miyashita Akira
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to "Sakigake!! Otokojuku", which sees the return of Otokojuku, the school seeking to train true men of Japan. The story focuses on Shishimaru Tsurugi, half-Japanese son of Momotaro Tsurugi, the original series' protagonist, as he comes to Otokojuku and is joined by a whole new generation of new characters, both children and heirs of former characters and completely original characters.

Prequel:

> Sakigake!! Otokojuku
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/sakigake-otokojuku-r186)
Go to Akatsuki!! Otokojuku - Seinen yo, Taishi wo Idake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Hara Tetsuo draws good-looking chicks. Miyashita doesn't. And that's not even the half of it. The other half is the problem... Excuse me while I vomit again.

You like traps? Here's the an Otokojuku level trap. Enjoy the Strongest Trap secret technique!

Usually, one of my favorite comments is "I've read enough hentai to know where this is going".

But, with this one...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/249052/akatsuki-otokojuku-seinen-yo-taishi-wo-idake_v11_ch86_by_hokuto-no-gun/18

I... I... I have to give up. Let's run away, quick.

Than you, Hokuto no Gun.

CH 87: Excuse me while I barf on the grass over here... that was just so unexpected....

Just... aaaaargh, lol. This chapter.

I didn't think this could get much better, but that was a great way to end chapter 80.

That was a great way to end chapter 71.

Spoiler
We've all had days like this.

Chapter 60 reaction:

What...? What...? What? What?! WHAAAAAAT?!

PLOT TWIST.

Best guesses for Ch. 56:
-Other guy's a cyborg/robot/cyber-being.
-Singh's not dead just yet (it's getting quite predictable now as long as a character's "death" is too vague).

The good: There's a woman character that might eventually join the main cast.
The bad: She's a tranny.

Just read the chapter 53 (yeah, not on Batoto).

I'll say it like that : I NEVER laughed hard like that from any previous Otokojuku chapter. And never thought I'd do :D

"Even today, when people fall asleep during classical music concerts, it may be an indication that a member of the orchestra is a master of this secret technique."

Chapter 51. pg.19.

Minmei publishing companys wisdoms at their best :D

I started reading this because it was the sequel to Sakigake!! Otokojuku. At first, I read it and thought "This isn't nearly as manly or as ridiculously over-the-top as Sakigake!! Otokojuku was. Also, Edajima looks fat." To anyone else who has followed my train of thought and considers dropping the series before having read up to the current chapters (37), it DOES get more manly, to the point where I'd say it reaches Sakigake!! Otokojuku levels. And rest assured, if you're looking for the ridiculously gimmicky fights, they have those too.

Edajima still looks like he's gained a lot of weight, though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics