Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 19votes)

Akatsuki!! Otokojuku - Seinen yo, Taishi wo Idake

Alt Names: alt Akatsuki!! Otokojukualt 暁男塾alt 曉!!男塾-青年よ、大死を抱けalt 曉!!男塾‐青年よ、大死を抱け‐
Author: Miyashita Akira
Artist: Miyashita Akira
Genres: Action ActionMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to "Sakigake!! Otokojuku", which sees the return of Otokojuku, the school seeking to train true men of Japan. The story focuses on Shishimaru Tsurugi, half-Japanese son of Momotaro Tsurugi, the original series' protagonist, as he comes to Otokojuku and is joined by a whole new generation of new characters, both children and heirs of former characters and completely original characters.

Prequel:

> Sakigake!! Otokojuku
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/sakigake-otokojuku-r186)
Go to Akatsuki!! Otokojuku - Seinen yo, Taishi wo Idake Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

65 Comments

Spoiler

That seems like a pretty major inconsitence to not to be intentional, my guess is that Mishayita's intent could have been to create an effect similar to the one that old legends have; like in that kind of stories, we know the context (thanks to previous mangas) and we witness the great acts of the characters, the consistence of all the works (Miyashita's mangas) as a whole seems like a secundary priority.

In folk stories that happens as result of them being written (or transmitted by oral tradition) by different authors in different times, here, maybe the author had the intention to create something like that by showing that his works are not meant to be read as an unique storyline and may be parallel stories, like different tales that are told about a legendary school for badass men.

One of the first students to die is actually -

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait wat... somebody dies in otokojuku?

One of the first students to die is actually -

Spoiler

Now i'm really liking this!

This author never fails to entertain me!

RIP potential Otokojuku member. I never thought they would let such a manly man die.

Also I hope that dude realizes that hand is still fucking coated in super lethal poison. And the author. He better remember that too.

If only liu yan knew how to use the flying furious finger tecnique he would have won the fight.

Spoiler

Damn, how old is Black Jack?

Spoiler

http://vatoto.com/reader#ac83a6cb42da2ced_15

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in my limited japanese translation in my brain is trying to tell me that his technique is named: "Brahman Jiin Dharma Ougi: KiriKaze HADOUKEN!"

I mean... that's a fucked up Hadouken if it's true.

It's actually "Brahman-ji Hougi: Shinku Senpusho", if you've read Sakigake!! Otokojuku (or seen the anime) it was Daigouin Jaki's signature technique.

http://vatoto.com/reader#ac83a6cb42da2ced_15

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but in my limited japanese translation in my brain is trying to tell me that his technique is named: "Brahman Jiin Dharma Ougi: KiriKaze HADOUKEN!"

I mean... that's a fucked up Hadouken if it's true.

I'm liking this development.

Edit: New chapter. Now I'm not liking this development as much

Spoiler

So it happened ...but is he worthy of his zanpaktou spirit?

Haha I gotta say this series is golden treasure for secret techniques!

We need a library with all the books published by Minmei Publishing Company

Haha I gotta say this series is golden treasure for secret techniques!

Spoiler

Then again, This is Otokojuku!

What a sage...

http://vatoto.com/reader#6c8be1e27603f3f5_2

That second prize, though.

(Edited to follow the new hyperlinks structure of Batoto. Is: chapter 101, page 2)

That was interesting fight.

First the principal's, now Minmeimaru's dick... I've seen way too much old man dick in this series.

I thought he'd start whipping his rejuveniled baton like a kung-fu stick, oh god.

Da..Fak...This manga can always make me roll. 5/5 this chapter,ty for bringing it to us.

Finally some chicks! And they're all bald... Goddammit.

Is Tazmo still operating to this day? That's disgusting.

That came out of nowhere . But I guess that's how this manga has always been.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics