Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 237votes)

8♀1♂ [Hachi Ichi]

Alt Names: alt 8♀1♂alt 8♀1♂ ハチイチalt Delapan♀ Satu♂alt Eight Women One Manalt Eight-Onealt Sekiz♀ Bir♂
Author: Saki Kaori
Artist: Saki Kaori
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinichirou would rather spend his life playing games on the internet, but sadly he's a heir to a company. His grandfather deems his current life-style unfit for a heir, so he throws him into a house with eight young and beautiful girls. What's more, within one year he'll have to choose one of them as his bride. What will happen to him now?

Manga Published in a Seinen magazine. Please do not edit Demographic to Shounen.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Young+Magazine
Go to 8♀1♂ [Hachi Ichi] Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is the harem getting smaller? [Spoilers] New Window mjzm57
  • 4 Replies
Topic Which girl? New Window pizhhh
  • 14 Replies

717 Comments

@PROzess
Love you, love what you do and thank you very much for your work...but people are just expressing their opinion of the manga. What's wrong with displaying negative criticism?
Or do you just want people to post how awesome the mangas are so not to offend anyone?

You could call it hate...but I call it having a damn opinion.
Haters gonna hate.
If you don't fucking like, so be it. But stop complaining how it "sucks" and all. JUST DONT READ IT
The plot is cliché and weak as hell.
The girls seem interesting enough.
The MC is incredibly cliché and annoying.

I'll give it another chapter or two...if the MC stays the same annoying self then I'm dropping this. Harem is one of my favourite genres but if it has a weak MC I don't care how hot and interesting the girls are...I'm tired of these MCs...
After hear the girls is virgin Shinichirou berserk! Sure the MC was typical virgin otaku. Get a wife or become a monk. lol

I bet he'll choose Miyu at the end.
Get a wife or become a monk! I bet he choose Miyu.
Another manga about a useless MC who got everything from his family instead of his own ability. Wow, how original.

I only like Harem genre when the MC earns his harem.

Well, I guess there are some people who enjoy this type of mangas.
So far the only thing that I don't like in this manga is the MC. The typical stupid and pathetic one, it seems. I hope he will get better in the future.

Also, I hope the plot will get better, like every girl has a deeper reason to be there or something like that.
Kayne West's "Gold Digger" playing in my head...
the one at right looks just like Kana from Hajimete datteba. Not surprised, that's the same mangaka.
Spoiler
Meh, it isn't that bad after looking at the raws. The whiny know-it-all below can enjoy his Gone with the Wind while I enjoy tits and ass with a somewhat readable plot...
no pussy for him hahahaha, well he can always get his nice mags and eroge hahahaha!
More like "starting a harem life".
@Nanyang: by the end of year one? you mean by the end of the week xD
aww no reproduction. man the dude is going have blueballs so huge by end of 1year
we are still searching for a translator!
The first thing that comes to mind after reading description is "What?? Another Hanaukyou Maid?". But.....
Spoiler
Well, for now I'm gonna follow this is see how this progress. Its not like I have anything against this kind of harem manga. Gonna look forward for next release... :D
Have some humility you piece of
Not this kind of manga again. To be honest, I have seen too many mangas with a plot like: "a random fag suddenly got a lot of money and power to build his own harem".

Not to mention his grandfather is so strict. He said a man needs a successful job and a good wife. I didn't see the successful part anywhere.

Poor, cliche and overused plot. I can already see the pathetic MC fooling around with pretty girls for the entire manga.

I hope you guys can enjoy this manga
Hmm living in a mansion filled with cute girls, I have money and I'm alone in all this *thinks while getting a nosebleed* THANK YOU GRANDFATHER YOU ARE THE BEST.
gonna be kind of interesting when he goes to school
dude fck choosing one i just marry all, dam MC im so jealous yet his a pussy!!
Ahem... So... Where are the mentioned breasts?
This manga must be end with HAREM ROUTE!
I'm rooting for the girl in chinese dress with the spiky black hair.
If not her then the one with short blond hair who threatened him.
Where's the loli chara? Meh.. this harem is not complete!!
you know what i hate about this.. i get seriously jealous with this!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics