Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 66votes)

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Alt Names: alt จอมนางอหังกา โอดะ โนบุนะalt 織田信奈の野望alt The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Author: Kasuga Mikage
Artist: Aoba Shigure
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly finding himself in the Sengoku era, regular high school student Sagara Yoshiharu is about to be killed on the battlefield. He is saved by none other than the man who was destined to become the infamous Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who dies while saving him. With the course of history now changed due to Yoshiharu’s actions, he tries to make things right again, but it seems that history is taking a different course than the one he learned in school. Oda Nobunaga is now a brilliant but young girl named Oda Nobuna. Yoshiharu starts working under her command while attempting to bring history back to its correct course and find his way back to the present world.

Spin-off:

> Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Himesama to Issho Shucchouban
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oda-nobuna-no-yabou-himesama-to-issho-shucchouban-r12099 )
Go to Oda Nobuna no Yabou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oda Nobuna no Yabou anime characters in real history New Window Tio Alexander
  • 5 Replies

90 Comments

Nice. I've been looking forward to this one. Thanks to Japanzai and VIS.
Tsundere loli alert
The manga has some pwomise if the slapstick doesn't get too outwageous...
Intresting.
enjoy boys & girls.
its so bad ... thers no chapter of this ... why on earth ... its happenss ??
I like the anime of this
I found a group that has taken up the manga
Posted Image Wow, another manga with lot of loli characters!

But, where is the chapters?
wth the manga is not here why and yet the anime is out what was the resin it was removed
confusing.
the anime screams "light novel adaptation to me." so i guess this was a previous, parallel, or subsequent adaptation.
Was the anime first? Doubtful, but it was translated first.
I'm pretty sure the anime influenced groups to translate the manga. in general, that's a trend I've been seeing.
Was the anime first?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics