Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 66votes)

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Alt Names: alt จอมนางอหังกา โอดะ โนบุนะalt 織田信奈の野望alt The Ambition of Oda Nobuna
Author: Kasuga Mikage
Artist: Aoba Shigure
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly finding himself in the Sengoku era, regular high school student Sagara Yoshiharu is about to be killed on the battlefield. He is saved by none other than the man who was destined to become the infamous Toyotomi Hideyoshi, who dies while saving him. With the course of history now changed due to Yoshiharu’s actions, he tries to make things right again, but it seems that history is taking a different course than the one he learned in school. Oda Nobunaga is now a brilliant but young girl named Oda Nobuna. Yoshiharu starts working under her command while attempting to bring history back to its correct course and find his way back to the present world.

Spin-off:

> Oda Nobuna no Yabou - Himesama to Issho Shucchouban
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/oda-nobuna-no-yabou-himesama-to-issho-shucchouban-r12099 )
Go to Oda Nobuna no Yabou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Oda Nobuna no Yabou anime characters in real history New Window Tio Alexander
  • 5 Replies

90 Comments

Hey, I liked those recruitment pages
there goes my hope of yuri
Saru : "Since we just met, I should ask for her email address."

LOL Saru, there's no email address or internet in Sengoku Era. But I agree, her forehead is very dazzling! :D

Inuchiyo-chan manga version seems different from anime. This manga version is more mature. Well, both version is MOE! <3

Posted Image
more boobs, more loli, more goodness ...
hoping plenty loli with boobs latter ... =3= ...
@teddyg yess , the manga is more loveable and more loli :3
This isnt bad just seems alot more childish then the anime well more so the designs but its still good.
@comody

Actually, we add the recruitment pages in order to recruit staff, if you would believe it. XD
Or they're just trying to recruit more staff.
Did you guys add all those recruiting pages to make the chap. Look a little bigger than it was?
Lolis always make you go aww
the manga, like always is a lot more detailed and makes more sense. Nonetheless both manga and anime are good
plenty of boobs and loli in here ...
most pervert (including me) instant follow ... =3= ...
thanks for the update, i look forward to future updates~
lol follow & wait for next anime episode and manga chapter , doesnt matter if the manga was rewind , it was funnier
No, light novel--> manga/anime
Well, the anime sure did influence the translator enough to make him pick up both the manga and the novel. I dunno about the groups.
@gundamgundam: The manga is more faithful to the manga? You don't say...
Wow, I didn't know the manga could be so superior to the anime. It's not that the anime is bad, but it feels like you are watching a movie in fast-forward speed: entire volumes are reduced to 20 minutes so a lot is lost. It seems that the manga is more faithful to the manga so I'm really thankful to japanzai and VI for bringing us such incredible story in its unabridged version.
LOL The manga is funnier than the anime. XD

Posted Image

Dragon god, it's reminds me Umi no Misaki.
the anime for this is really really good, it's a constant love quarrel with those two
Thanks for all your hard work japanzai and VI! I love seeing new series from your groups. Anytime I see a series translated from your groups it's an instant follow
Spoiler
Finally the manga is translated by a group(s), thank you "Japanzai" & "Village Idiot" for your work.
was looking forward to this after seeing anime. GREAT:D
like the anime, so why not "liked"

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics