Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

IF people read *looking at Cydric* There are only 2 girls and the main, seeing that there are only 3 people in his class I se it as a love triangle.
Quite funny, decent main.
this was funny
Good story. Waiting for the ecchi scenes.. Hohoho~
The Truman Show, just in a Japanese high school. Interesting.
It's almost like he's getting a slap in the face every time he hopes for something.
@kugapi ty for the explanation the whole plot sorta flew over my head.
good manga i would hate for it to become a harem deal. if there was a fight over the main protagonist-kun i would be sorta happy but none of that harem stuff.
Good Story, just worried that this might become a harem
I like it!
Follow #48. If I understand the backstory correctly the birthrate declined rapidly for 15 years was zero(?) for 10 years and started increasing with the MC's lastgen now 15 years old. So the last of the previous generation is now 26 years old, the population of 16-25 y.o. is zero.

I assume that one of the school's agenda is a captive breeding program as the first lastgen start to sexually mature. Himeshiro is well aware of this and hates being treated like a zoo animal and is rebelling while Haru remains clueless and innocent.
whoaaa
This is a instant follow =3
looks good and funny. i think the last girl is a robot to monitor this guys.
I like it.
I wonder when will they upload the right chapter.
where the hell is Hanasaka Haru? wrong summary? wrong chapter?
OMG, the first chapter was really funny!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics