Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 65votes)

Sakura Sakura (Morishige)

Alt Names: alt サクラサクラ
Author: Morishige
Artist: Morishige
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fifteen years ago, natality decreased greatly in Japan and the few who were born during that time are called the "LastGen."

Hanasaka Haru, a 15-year-old LastGen kid, has never met any classmates before. Now, he goes to school for the first time and meets Himeshiro Sakurako. But Sakurako is not quite the ideal classmate he imagined, and his dream school life isn't turning out the way he wanted it to...
Go to Sakura Sakura (Morishige) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

292 Comments

She wanted a piggyback ride to...so her solution was straining both her ankles...genius!!!!!
I smell a harem coming.
@ Neobosco
Don't worry, there will be a Misato like Character
I can see shinji (less emo and more cheerful), Asuka (same bitch) and rei (same doll) ... so where's my Misato!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I want her. So bad.
Repopulating Japan. Even tho this story looks bright in the inside, on the outside is a complete reverse.

Also:
Spoiler

That said, the mc will need a lot of stamina if the girl in this manga keep growing in number. I mean in the end he need to make babies with all of em right?? (Judging there would be no more male in this manga except for mc, but i kinda doubt it'll happen. That is if this manga is planned as a long running one)
Harem? With this type of MC? This guy is catastrophically messed up in then head not knowing with his surrounding that I feel sorry for Sakurako ending up knowing a guy like him. Story is somewhat depressing as it is monitoring these kids like lab rats.
This can be recommended for its good quality of entertainment, fanservice and interesting characters?
@Sou Zerobrs, it's from Seitokai no Ichizon
@thearux what anime is that?
And they lived happily, sexually after.
THE END
> "The Truman Show, just in a Japanese high school."
You forgot the BOATLOADS OF ECCHI
Reaction to the first chapter: Ooooh, an Ayanami Rei chara!
You damn well know he has to aim for that harem ending, so aim for this young buck.Posted Image
For the humanity to continue, he needs to get every woman pregnant, thats how it started the national harem plan.
I totally see this coming guys.
Posted Image
Woah
Spoiler
I think this one is the best work of Morishige.
oh my. just realized from looking i've already read everything else Morishige has on this site already. Guess i'm a fan.
a jap big brother.. the "last gen" school edition.... for the sake of the birth rate of japan..lol
interesting. I'll be following this one.
Fanservice level suddenly turned up to eleven.
The main is easy rapeable, I would totally tap that ass.
Also that yuri moment, HHNNNGGG.
This is awesome, definitely following. A genki, likeable protag.
interesting premise, and interesting characters - it's quite rare to see a genki male protag. for a shonen romance IMO
Genki MC. That is another way of making a likeable protagonist. Especially when the other party is cynical girl or denpa
.Poor guys. They are like animals in a zoo.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics