Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.47 - 86votes)

Hiyokoi

Alt Names: alt ひよ恋alt รักเล็ก ๆ ของยัยลูกเจี๊ยบalt 绯色恋alt 雏之恋alt 日和之恋alt Любовь цыпленкаalt حب هيوري
Author: Yukimaru Moe
Artist: Yukimaru Moe
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hiyori, a small and timid girl, goes to school for the first time in a year since an accident left her hospitalized. Follow her as she struggles with her social skills, tries to make friends and maybe even a little bit more...?

============Notice================
Unfortunately the comic (or parts of it) was scanlated by groups that don't allow rehosting. Sorry for the inconvenience.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Hiyokoi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Yuujin and Hiyorin New Window Attanus
  • 19 Replies
Topic where are the italian chapters??? New Window Doriana Fauzzi
  • 1 Replies

85 Comments

Any news about next chapters?
defry, you should try Kimi ni Todoke, and probably Monkey High. Both shoujo manga with heroes that are nice guys, and also dashed good manga.
She's so cute and adorable!
Also the main guy is pleasan... rarely I see guys in the shoujo mangas that makes them pleasant.
Usually the main guy would be a coward or he'd be so complex but he's like a fresh breath of air. They are adorable together.
This girl is too cute.
I mean, really, she's putting the majority of boy's manga moe characters to shame.
Like a cute little ball of emotional fluff.
(sigh) ITS SUCH A NICE STORY!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH.... can't wait til chapter 25!!
mmmm another good love story
its a really nice manga .. the characters are great .. fine drawing .. everything is fine .. only she is soo short .. i mean i cant imagine them going out seriously .. she needs a shorter guy .. a much shorter guy .. its really weird .. !!
...man, something's wrong with the art. Hiyori's drawn like half the size of Yuushin rather than 3/4.
shes too cute i want to kidnap her and bring her home with me (joke)
Nice manga. Btw I like support characters more than main ones lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics