Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 19votes)

Masquerade of White Deprivation

Alt Names: alt 白奪のマスカレイドalt Hakudatsu no Masqueradealt Hakudatsu no Masukareido
Author: Tsubaki Kawori
Artist: Tsubaki Kawori
Genres: Adventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Elite Development Education Academy, Noblesse Oblige. The grandson of the academy's chairman, promised heir as the next chairman, Inaba Hakuto. The kind-hearted, younger brother who supports him, Inaba Kokuto. However, with the chairman's death, the fate of the twins begins to greatly warp. The one who holds the key is, the demon who resides in the mask... Masquerade...
Go to Masquerade of White Deprivation Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

9 Comments

Masquerade: Jack got fruity

the translations are so hard to understand... but the overall plot is still quite intriguing

wonder how shaming that guy will help him get the shard out of him?

Soo... its a story about a pair of sociopath twin brothers? I don't read shoujo very often, is this par for the course?

The men in girls' comics tend to be sociopaths, yes.

Soo... its a story about a pair of sociopath twin brothers? I don't read shoujo very often, is this par for the course?

quite an enchanting series... interesting so far

gay!
"DID YOU LIKE IT?"...
More like...Did you understand it?...
At least it looks interesting...
I loooove it.
The storyline is a bit iffy still, but it's interesting enough to make me still want to read.
If you're a sucker for pretty artwork, go read it (;
just want to be the first to thank AQUA Scans for bringing us this wonderful manga and special thanks to Mizuouji for Uploading it to Batoto

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics