Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 46votes)

Mitsudomoe

Alt Names: alt みつどもえalt สามรั่วตัวแสบalt 三人混战alt 超元氣3姊妹alt 쓰리몬
Author: Sakurai Norio
Artist: Sakurai Norio
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The somewhat precocious and sadistic girl 'Mitsuba', the somewhat lecherous muscle girl 'Futaba', and the somewhat mysterious girl 'Hitoha'. Better known as the (mischievous) "Marui Sisters", this is the story of how these three triplets go about their days in Class 6-3 with their cute yet wild antics.
Go to Mitsudomoe Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Apparently Miyashita's Voice Actress Left the Anime Industry New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thoughts on Mitsudomoe Ending Earlier This Year New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 1 Replies
Topic Norio-sensei's True Identity (Discussion) New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies
Topic Kodomo Gakkyuu RAWs Wanted! New Window Floating Sunfish
  • 0 Replies

137 Comments

Thank you for the chapters. I hope that the void will finally be filled.

finally ... need more comedies manga in Batoto ...

too sick with tragedy plot popping out at some other comedy manga ...

Poor Yabecchi. Does she hate him or something?

It's not that critical if you don't read the missing volumes. Once you get a general idea of who's who (and their reputation), you can basically read any chapter. Floating timeline, or something like that.
Of course, some stories can run on several chapters though.

I don't get it, this is so much fun, where are all the people? I'm not that twisted, am I?
click "follow" tag ...
but I will only read latter after the gap closed ...
Great manga, but seriously, is anyone ever gonna fill in the massive 9 volume gap?
amm.. why there is such a big hole in there?
This is hilarious. The jokes are mostly based on misunderstandings, but they're exploited very well.
The art may not be top notch at the beginning, but it gets better after a few chapters.
oh hey look, only a few hours after i made a status it wasnt here. thanks
Oh, this is answer for fellow lolicon in this morning.
Nice....
I really loved the anime and I never had the chance to read the manga (not that I could find it anywhere) so I'll definitely be reading this faithfully.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics