Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 52votes)

Principal

Alt Names: alt プリンシパル
Author: Ikuemi Ryou
Artist: Ikuemi Ryou
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shima, who is an outcast at her school and unable to get along with her mother’s third husband, decides to move out to Sapporo and live with her father. There she meets Wao and Gen, the most popular and idolized boys in her class. Even though she knows she would be shunned by every girl in school for hanging out with them, she still does it anyway, because she has fallen in love, and she just can’t help it.
Go to Principal Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

50 Comments

This crushing loneliness is 2real4me.

Also, WOW UPDATE THANKS! 

Weird. 

I was looking for an update to this at stiletto Heels just this weekend.  Boom.

it dangles between light heartedness and tension really well. super enjoyable :D

This is so fun.

She is right though.  Nothing good comes from writing in a diary. 

Whoa.  This manga tends to go along pretty quiet and slice-of-life-y, and then kablam!  Stuff goes down.

wow I was expecting this to be a typical shoujo manga where the three characters end up in a love triangle but man, I'm really impressed. It's really well written. Originally, I was reading the manga because of sumire haha but dang....

very very good!

Kinda would like to see MC not get the guy she wants right now.

Would really show realism.

Thanks very much for the new chapter!  And what a chapter it was...  Honestly never ceases to throw me for a loop. 

I like this mangaka.. cuz she's true to herself and it reflects in her works..

She writes what she likes and what she thinks right.

Thus, gives a sense of realism.

The characters' reactions/feelings/emotions and their words are all nicely portrayed to help us learn what kind of characters they are. They have depth.

You can identify them.. then you find yourself able to relate and understand those characters.. and then, you'll get immersed. 

Or... I guess, I just really like character-driven story..

This is really going from strength to strength.

Aww man, I never liked "the second-girl" as much as I do after this triple-update here. :'D

Spoiler

I read this thinking it's gonna be typical shoujo, with romance and over-the-top-drama and that sort of stuff but it came out exceeding from what I expected. I'm really glad that I started reading this 

This is good.

it has a nice feel..
maybe we are supposed to find out who the Principal main main dude is?? lol idk i might read this once more is out ch 1 was alright, but this type of love triangle for a guy is just not all to appealing all the time. but ill come back later.
Ah... totally sucks you in, and in a different manner than most HS shôjo mangas. Indeed, the way she deals with silent treatment is more realistic! :D Plus, the characters are interesting. I like Gen the best, though. xDD
non conoscevo questo progetto.... è davvero molto bello!!
definitely a great read!
This is good shojo. Not annoying. Believable characters. Can't figure out why it's titled "Principal" though
Ah. Anything by Ikuemi Ryo is bound to be fantastic. This one is no exception.
Spoiler

Yan's stamp of approval (y)
Hm she seems to be tougher than the average Shoujo-MC. Will follow.
Oh, hey, this is the same person who writes "Cousin".
Pretty good.
Gen reminds me of Jack from Drug-on...
Excellent

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics