Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.22 - 104votes)

Hagure Yuusha no Estetica

Alt Names: alt Aesthetica of a Rogue Heroalt はぐれゆうしゃのエステティカalt はぐれ勇者の鬼畜美学alt Hagure Yūsha no Esteticaalt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigakualt Hagure Yuusha no Kichiku Bigaku (Estetica)alt 无赖勇者的鬼畜美学
Author: Uesu Tetsuto
Artist: Nakasone Haiji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Summoned into an alternate world of Alayzard, Ousawa Akatsuki helps defeat the demon lord, brings harmony back into the world and, under the demon lord’s last request, takes the demon’s only daughter back into Akatsuki’s own world. It turns out that being teleported into a different world is somewhat of a common occurrence. Those who find themselves back home often come back with the power to use magic and the world organization, fearing people like Akatsuki, created Babel, a school to teach and keep tabs on the magic users. Akatsuki is able to pull the demon lord’s only daughter into Babel as his sister, Ousawa Miu. A new chapter for Akatsuki is about to begin in his own universe.
Go to Hagure Yuusha no Estetica Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Completed or ongoing??? New Window Maryonmekishiko
  • 0 Replies
Topic CH 05 not Showing New Window Fadamor
  • 0 Replies

117 Comments

Oh snap, 666th follower. ..Is this good or bad for me?..
I hope the right path he chooses involves a harem and world domination.
Not to sound ungrateful, but AFS seriously needs to proofread their translation. Some of those sentences make no sense.
Not badass.... more like goodepicass pervert... ;]
please Derek, its a massive pain trying to decifer the "translation" being done by AFS. continue doing it.
BADASS PERVERT
@Nεiro

Yes, yes they are...
Is it me or are all girls look kinda fat in the anime?
MC is hella badass in the anime version, first day of school epic.
Holy CRAP, the anime is WICKEDLY good. Love the main character, love the setting, love the animation, love the student council...
Holy CRAP, the anime is WICKEDLY good. Love the main character, love the setting, love the animation, love the student council...
I don't know if manga version is different with anime version or not.
But I already see 3 episodes of the anime, and they have :

BADASS HERO
BADASS POWER
BADASS SWORD
BADASS HAREM
BIG BOOBS MAIN HEROINE
Haha, thank you for uploading this! I've been enjoying the anime but I really want to see more. I'm really excited for more chapter releases =D
oh...just realized the name of that skill
Spoiler
Thank god, an mc who will make a move on the girls! :D
At least have a real story. PLEASE
i've been looking all over for this manga after watching the first two EP. lol TY!
More boobie goodness than the anime.
If we had any intention of dropping it, we wouldn't have released chapter 1 after AFS. If they actually did a decent job on the release we would've conceded it... but, yeah.
Just saw the first episode of this, hope the manga holds up.
Are both groups going to continue this or is one gonna drop?
The plot comes. Just... after the overly ecchi chapter 1.
...I thought it'd be more plot less ecchi. sad to see otherwise.
@Grimmjow same name. It just started to air. Definitely more tame than the manga.
And therefore we are at the mercy of scanlators to bring us this golden treasure.
what's the name of the anime or is there a previous manga? Because i don't know about anybody else but starting at the end of the story leaves me a little confused and lost about what's goin on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics