Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 146votes)

Gakuen Babysitters

Alt Names: alt Academy Babysittersalt 学園ベビーシッターズalt 学园保姆alt 学园Babysittersalt 學園奶爸alt 學園Babysittersalt นักเรียนพี่เลี้ยงเด็กalt Escuela de Niñerosalt School Babysitte
Author: Tokeino Hari
Artist: Tokeino Hari
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After their parents are killed in a plane crash, Ryuuichi and his younger brother Kotarou are taken in by the chairman, who they never met before, of an elite academy. Ryuuichi becomes the school daycare's new babysitter.
Go to Gakuen Babysitters Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic NoseBleed New Window xscraid
  • 0 Replies
Topic Gakuen Babysitters' characters' name trivia New Window Rou
  • 2 Replies
Topic Missing Pages in Chapter 17 New Window Vance Finiraldi
  • 6 Replies
Topic Who is that guy at the beginning of ch 30? New Window joditc
  • 0 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (Spoilers) New Window Liar
  • 2 Replies

358 Comments

"today i saw two butts in the bushes" i died when i read that line.
hahaha 2 butts in the bushes
not enough cuteness in 28...Posted Image
WHY DO WE HAVE FEELINGS?! God chapter 26 was good.
Soma: The title of the Anime is Durarara.
@adva, What anime is that?
I don't even know how the mangaka is being able to make every chapter even more cute than the one before.
(It's killing me D: THE CUTENESS OF THIS MANGA IS TOO DAMN HIGH!)
It's almost too much... The cuteness is magical. I've been having a hard time, and this manga just makes all the bad feelings go away. If only we could bottle the adorbs and give it to people. World peace is possible!
the extras are just too precious especially the volume 5 extra
*nose bleed*
orz
who put this onion near me T^T
So beautiful that is hard not to cry...
:'D this chapter was so cute I actually started crying. Dang it babies and Ryuuichi. Cannot stop smiling :)
Posted Image
This chapter...OMG this chapter...
my heart
Spoiler
Mowed the lawn earlier and those damn allergies still making my eyes water. Y-yeah that it's, freaking pollen...
Posted Image
fogaaaaabauuuuuughfdl--reached the last page for the latest chapter and suddenly all my tears Kotarouuuu you precious baby. Thanks so much, captainba!
Does anyone know how old the children are currently? I've never seen it written anywhere.
My best guess is over two but under three, but I'd like to know for sure.
"Nice" might be stretching it a bit. "Possessing some blood in his veins after all to mix with the freon" I'll go along with.
Dad is a nice guy after all!
Spoiler
Awww ♥ I wanna kiss and hug Kotarou too! I want to touch his cheeks!!

Spoiler
Posted ImageWhat cute children
@hedders yeah I agree i instantly thought that as well..Maybe it is true, but for some reason i dont think it is u know

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics