Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 274votes)

In Bura!

Alt Names: alt いんブラ!alt 吸血娘!alt Bloodline In The Dark
Author: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Artist: Endou Tatsuya (Ii)
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After an accident, our protagonist Amagi Kouichi becomes involved with Itanami-san, a well known beauty of his school and secretly a vampire.
Go to In Bura! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

476 Comments

Can i quietly murder him and take his place? it seems not only he has a relationship with a hot vampire, her servant and a childhood friend and all have large breast. Why do you keep torturing me man ^_^#
C3 was released today, and only c4 is out.. its monthly,
So don't push shit or ask me to update it asap-_-
@Ulquiorra you better get this shit updated ASAP.
Glad to see that this series is getting translated and so much ecchi development in a few chapters. Even Rito from TLR had a development big like this... I won't be surprised if he get laid by chapter ten.
*reads first three pages* Fastest development I've ever seen. lol.
makes me think of TLR as well~
El Spoiler!
Spoiler
I don't know what happened.

Right from page 1 of chapter 1, I was caught in a torrential storyline in which in a few pages, they are secrets being kept.

Fast pace manga in the beginning.
where have i seen this setting before?,
Its almost the same as Rosario Vampire though without the other world school setting.
TeddyG wait till her family (probably mother) or other (female :D) vampires will show up in the future ^.^
The better question Creepin32, is why don't the childhood friends always win?
another romantic harem but only the childhood friend loves him thr main girl just likes the blood hence she would kiss anybody or anything with his blood on it shes a whore. i mean a blood whore...
Why is there always a childhood friends in every romcom story!!!
NICE ending for the 3rd chapter
O m g, one of those mangas that just make you go hnnnnggg
instant follow :D Can't wait for more :D
@Gypsy-dono at 3 ch in you cant quite say the flag wont naturally appear though
@DFuzed only 2 of them like him to that extent. and its not like they are willing to share him. so unless the harem ending flag randomly shows up we aren't going to be getting a true harem ending.

Spoiler
Mangas shouldn't be allowed to be that awesome.
Please add Harem to the tags. Cmon, he has 3 women in 3 chapters...
Insta follow :D
oh btw why does the drawings remind me of to love ru and to love ru darkness.
agree'd with ulquiorra.
#bowingdowntoPROzess
I AM NOT WORTHY!
TenManga summary sounds like the beginning of Rosario with loooooooooooooooots of pointless ecchi. *sigh*
Spoiler
/me blushes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics