Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 26votes)

Hana to Harinezumi

Alt Names: alt 花とハリネズミalt 花与猬alt Flower and Hedgehog
Author: Yamada
Artist: Yamada
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsukasa is the student council president, and he's very attractive. However, while girls love his looks, he's really unsociable. Lately, he's been showing up at school with wounds on his face. One day, Asada Hana, who has a big crush on Tsukasa, decides to follow him. She learns that he is secretly trying to befriend a stray dog he found, and it bites him a lot. Will this shared secret help Hana get closer to her crush?
Go to Hana to Harinezumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

66 Comments

I like the title. The girl meanwhile is a perfectly normal shoujo heroine--I guess she's just a bit out of place in something claiming to be a shounen.
So guy suddenly pins her down. I hope this is going where I think it's going.
Can we conclude that the dog is an asshole? Good.

Shoujos aren't necessarily bad, but this one has a decent art, so I will keep on reading it, honestly, though I admit that art is not that important, sometimes I can't really stand shoujo art, its just too...ugh can't explain it.

I can tolerate josei, but shoujo is like shounen, too gender oriented. And yeah, like the translator noted the female lead is irritating.
This seems like it could be pretty damn funny. Gonna follow it!
i really want to see more of this manga!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Shoujos aren't necessarily bad, but this one has a decent art, so I will keep on reading it, honestly, though I admit that art is not that important, sometimes I can't really stand shoujo art, its just too...ugh can't explain it.
This one's funny, pity they say they're only gonna do the first chapter...
btw imo the art doesnt have any stereotypically shoujo elements, this art style just looks neutral, you see in in every genre, because its very streamlined and simple. not saying its bad, the art i mean, just saying that it doesnt have any outstanding qualities

i,e, shoujos flowery backgrounds, detailed shading in eyes, detailed clothing and accesories
shounens heavily shaded backgrounds, emphasized bodily qualities etc.
looked up mangaka, seems to be their first official work and unofficially wrote and drew a bleach yaoi doujin.

Mangaka: ima publish a shounen but i cant think of anything what to do
Editor: Bro, use a shoujo cliche', they'll never see it coming
i clicked follow by reading the summary and moved to read the chapter-
suprise not uploaded! where is it!??
another manga hunt! yeaa
Doesn't matter! The description and art style was enough for me to hit the follow button before the first chapter was even uploaded!
The art is also Shoujo
it really does lol
it does, doesn't it the artstyle seams shouneny enough on the other hand
The description makes it sound like part of the shoujo genre.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics