Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 28votes)

Puchimon

Alt Names: alt ぷちモンalt Petit Monsteralt Petit Monstrealt Puchi Monalt 漂亮怪兽
Author: Nanase Aoi
Artist: Nanase Aoi
Genres: Comedy ComedyFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Adventures of Melty and friends that attend an academy in order to become questers!
Go to Puchimon Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

40 Comments

Wow a Puchimon update, haven't seen one in years... O.O

Thanks Kyoko~

Ok, I'm at vol. 6 now and I can say that it is good, but not grate, I like how it try's to add a lot of characters, and good context for them to be there, and much of the main cast is solid, but it fail to get out of it's basic idea, and comes off unoriginal. in the first three vol.s a lot of good story is wasted with events just happening, and any good character development plot points is ether drowned out, or just doesn't happen. it just makes the story confusing, and when "things just happen" it makes it hard to get into the story.

The manga is not bad, but I have seen better.
Whoa... loli manga!! O_O

LOLI BANZAI!!
I remember reading this long ago, this being among the first manga's I read...
Shame Aku-Tenshi weren't able to finish it before they became inactive, left me hanging for me... =/
Gave this a chanse but there seems to be too much content (explanations, conversation, and over-developed speech) per bubble. The artwork managed to keep me interested a few chapters, but it's not worth it.
Well i gave it a chance, but it's about as original as the lint in my pocket. It has it's moments and can be mildly entertaining but the aim of this manga is to watch overly-cute underage girls get into various hijinks.

The art is nothing special either. It's like a ripoff of Card Captor Sakura. Sorry, but i'm gonna have to skip this one.
Spoiler

Clearly Tako isn't into the shota.
I followed this series since the first chapter aku-tenshi translated. It's a really fun read and makes parodies off of typical RPG game elements. TeddyG is obviously a troll since THE ENTIRE CAST ARE ALL GIRLS.
I'm giving this a chance, I really like the character design. The name is cute :)
This really isn't anything like you'd expect it to be if you just go by the title.
So don't let it turn you away.
I remember reading this a while back. It was pretty good from what I remember (which isn't much).
Well if Batoto had a lolicon tag then this would certainly qualify. The series seems like it might be interesting so I will read it a little and see if I like it.
@Teddy hoo you judge series for art and by barely reading it?
Such a good way to clasify a manga.
looks like crap the girls are ugly and the guy is a loser so yea this fails
honestly the name is not that attractive, but giving it a chance.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics