Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 54votes)

Cyber Alice and Inaba-kun

Alt Names: alt Cyber-Alice and Inaba-kunalt Dennou Alice to Inaba-kunalt 電脳アリスと因幡くん
Author: Kusaka Shinya
Artist: Fujinari Takumi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuuichi Inaba is a student of a special high school for young prodigies and one of the users of the newest and most popular application called 'Alice in Cyberland' - an app with an AI that enables its users to talk to them as with any other human. When some of the students of his high school start to get attacked by a mysterious culprit, Shuuichi is determined to find out who it is. In his investigation, he stumbles upon 'Alice' - a special kind of program, which, in return for helping him with the case, demands only to know something he would usually never tell anyone - his biggest and deepest secret.
Go to Cyber Alice and Inaba-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

Wow... so many revelations in the 3rd chapter. Still though have to wonder which side the "white rabbit" is on. I can't believe that they are going to be an enemy.
Guy...
Don't know why it keeps populating the Sort field with a number. I never put one in and it keeps adding it... Hopefully they'll fix it - Meanwhile the chapter is available for reading at least.
wow, really interesting! can't wait for more

could the name 'Alice' refer to 'Artificial Labile Intelligence Cybernetic Existence', as mentioned in the SAO light novels? seeing as this is supposed to be an AI program as well.
:o WHO IS HE?!

Spoiler
can I ask the tag romance for who? alice x mc??? the friend??? >_>
It's the guy who got attacked first. That's who I think it is anyway.
Aha I knew it all along, it was groundskeeper...
Posted Image
or it could go like this
Spoiler
Alice is the attacker? How could you Alice? I trusted you.
This better be the most shocking, unexpected, surprising, unbelievable, eye-opening, staggering, stunning, unforeseen, amazing, and unpredictable revelation in manga history to justify this bi-monthy cliff hanger.
This better be the most shocking, unexpected, surprising, unbelievable, eye-opening, staggering, stunning, unforeseen, amazing, and unpredictable revelation in manga history to justice this bi-monthy cliff hanger.
who is it who is it?!?
Hahaha, love how delusional the MC is
@leemeru

He's probably reincarnated again.. LOL
bimonthly ...
waiting September release then ...
Now a joint between Japanzai and Fallen Syndicate. It's an Altima Ace title so it only comes out every 60 days or so.
lol when did mikage survive aquarion evol and come to alice in cyberspace XD
I really like the setting. Interesting manga.
Both translations are kind of eh.
Syndicate did better on the first half of CH1, Japanzai did better on the last half.
I guess Japanzai has more technical experience. Syndicate's explanation of hacking and whatnot wasn't very good. There were also some sentences that didn't really fit based on the rest of the page.
You guys think this will be creepy or action?
Alice...What have you done
Spoiler
Definitely interesting. The main character seems quite flawed, so I'm looling forward to how this will turn out.
Just when it was getting to the good part, can't wait for more of this.
GAHHH. MOREEEE. Why end there?
Oh well, Guess we have to wait. Interesting though. I like
Good first chapter. Interested to see where it goes from here.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics