Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 249votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood

Alt Names: alt ファントムブラッドalt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険alt Η Παράξενη Περιπέτεια του JoJoalt JoJo no Kimyou na Boukenalt JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken: Phantom Bloodalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventurealt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Jonathan Joestar: His Youthalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Bloodalt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Parte 1: Phantom Bloodalt JoJo的奇妙冒险alt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo: Sangre Fantasmaalt Le bizzarre avventure di Jojo: Phantom Bloodalt Phantom Bloodalt مغامرة جوجو الغريبة الجزء 1: دماء الشبح
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A series spanning generations, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure follows the Joestar bloodline as they punch through the dangers of the world.

Heading off the series we're introduced to Jonathan Joestar, the son of an aristocrat whose life is suddenly turned upside down by the arrival of a mysterious new boy - Dio Brando. An instant rivalry is formed between the two as Dio's wide ambition in societal life dwarfs over Jonathan's.

An immensely popular series, JoJo is notorious for its liberal gore, high fashion and mentalistic characters.

Part 1 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series.

Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 7 - Steel Ball Run: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-7-steel-ball-run-r6272
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880
Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 1: Phantom Blood Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

42 Comments

Urgh, I know that mangaka generally have a cringeworthily tiny grasp on non-Japanese history but this ... this is too much. History does not know the cause of Darnley’s death? Hah, yeah right!

The first time I read this: "What a bizzare comic..."

Then I continue to the second part :v

I love the first part, my favorite along with 4th and 8th

This is only my personal opinion but this part was really homoerotic.

Yeah, especially when Jonathan Kissed Erin.....a.....nope.

This is only my personal opinion but this part was really homoerotic.

what a sir.

It was fine actually I liked it.

This have not aged well at all. Go and watch the anime instead, it´s filled with manliness.

The art's pretty awful at first, but trust me, the later stuff is so much better.

Also it'll be like 2025 or something by the time Steel Ball Run, AKA Best Arc, is animated. So there's that.

excellent manga, loved the story and fights, i heard this part wasn't that good but i enjoyed reading the whole thing

The beginning of the rip off of Fist of hte North Star  a masterpiece.

haha holy shit dio is a punk ass bitch

This have not aged well at all. Go and watch the anime instead, it´s filled with manliness.

Old school story-telling, realistic art, and eighties style puffed-up characters with plenty of gore? I like it! 

Part two, here I come!

The ending kinda pissed off .... >,>
Why is Speedwagon so adorable?
The beginning of a long standing series that rivals Hokuto no Ken.
This is the First time i read bizzare comic like this. What a play.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics