Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.31 - 35votes)

Necro Dancer

Alt Names: alt Necrodancer
Author: Matsunaga Takayuki
Artist: Matsunaga Takayuki
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A girl follows the tradition of her family by testing to be a demon cleaner. During her test a vampire escapes and bites her. In order to reverse the effects of the bite her older brother and said vampire have to go on a demon cleaning job together.
Go to Necro Dancer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

39 Comments

this manga is awesome
The MC reminds of the MC from the Freezia manga. One of my favourites.
Searched the site to read Necromancer, and found this. Im in.
seems promising, because it's badass.
niiice manga, moooaaar
If you take into account how much percentage this "badass MC" manga make out out of all the mangas, it's a frightening small digit. That's why the hype about it.
Kinda curious why people go around saying "ANOTHER WEAK MC LOLOLOLOLOL" or "Finally a strong MC!". Theres plenty of manga/manwha/manhuas with strong MCs.. Green Boy (Sorta), Beelzebub, Akame ga Kill, Psyren.. List goes on. Stop whining and enjoy/leave.
It's the brother.
So MC is the brother? or the little sister? I'm confused for some reason...
Supernatural, action and shounen! And MC is pretty badass as well. I say awesome!
i dont like the art and the pacing is too fast i think
Def liking the strong mc, personality, not so much yet.

Also, why did the brother not do anything before the sister got bitten? *facepalms*...
Quite interesting. Strong MC should be a definite plus in an action manga. I'm sick and tired of mangas where girls gets all the action and no man in sight and vice versa.
seems promising. The MC is strong from what I've seen this far, and the plot has potential. I would say its Action/Shounen/Demons/Horror/ probably drama (hinted by his past and parents), and potentially romance too. For now followed.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics