Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 76votes)

Tonari no Raenzel W

Alt Names: alt となりのランドセルwalt 邻家有女未成长alt The neighbor's bag Walt Tonari no Randoseru Walt Tonari no Randzel W
Author: Miyashita Miki
Artist: Miyashita Miki
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Every day, Yamada Ichirou takes a path to school that crosses with the girl he likes, Fujisaki Shiori. Every day, he thinks that maybe it will be the day he'll have the courage to speak to her. However, hundreds of days have passed and he still hasn't even managed to say one word.

One day, the overly developed 11-year-old Sakura Moe and her mother move in next door to Yamada. While her mother's away, Moe runs over to Yamada's house in a bath towel, demanding that he "rescue" her. Unluckily, that day also happens to be the first day ever that Shiori comes over to Yamada's house on an errand about schoolwork. Now she not only thinks he's a stalker, but also a pedophile! Will Yamada be able to convince her it was all a big misunderstanding or has he lost the girl of his dreams before he even got the courage to say "Hello"?

---

Published in a Shounen Magazine, please do not edit Demographic to Seinen!

http://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Jump+SQ.19
Go to Tonari no Raenzel W Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

163 Comments

Well except if he can manage to wait 5 yrs then we get a reunion type shoujo story with moe-chan being 16, i can't say i honestly want him to be with any of the girls so far. Honestly i don't much care for shiori atm she has a cute side at times, but thats it. As for moe and the other elementary girl, it just wrong, though that doesn't stop me from enjoying the funny situations
Most reason I don't like main male lead in ecchi/harem manga is because they are so stupid, perv and always agitated with something small that leads to stupid misunderstanding.
I somehow still like Shiori though. maybe because she's not a loli for a change.
Kids these days...
Not sure if I'm the only one but.....at this point I hate shiori....
No, the kingdom of mice reference is referring to the size of the MC's balls. It can also be interpreted as hung like a field mouse as well...:)
Yay update.. thanks :D
ok now im sure that is
"kingdom of mice" probably reference to disneyland ya no mickey mouse n wat not... maybe
I hope the mc pick one already, being a gentleman or hentai type character and he need to start using his head.
for some reason the guy jus pisses me off
Too much comedy, not enough romance.
the misunderstandings gags gets old real fast

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics