Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.99 - 95votes)

Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de

Alt Names: alt Ani-Imoalt 亦兄亦妹alt 兄が妹で妹が兄で。
Author: Kurumatani Haruko
Artist: Kutumatani Haruko
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Youta and Hikaru, a twin pair of siblings, have grown up together and been close all their life. Since their parents are gone from dusk til dawn running a bar, Youta has stepped into the role of housewife of the family, cooking, cleaning, and generally getting things done. His twin sister Hikaru has always had trouble showing emotion, thereby leading to people misunderstanding her and showing fear of her. One morning after certain things come to light about their family, Youta and Hikaru are involved in a car accident. Upon awakening, they find they've switched bodies!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aria_%28magazine%29

This is a manga published in a Shoujo magazine. Please do not edit Demographic to Shounen or Josei.
Go to Ani ga Imouto de Imouto ga Ani de Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Brother/Sister body swap recommendations list New Window JESUS IS LOVE
  • 1 Replies

163 Comments

oh wow, this is gonna get interesting. hikaru goes yandere on her brother in his body... wheeew
LOL at the mom...

And I can see Hikaru's cuteness. :)
nom nom nom nom :D
Read the title, hm..... another wincest story.
Read the tag, shoujo and no comedy, oh well.
Read the desc, Twincest romance. Must read it !!
Read the story, it's actually a pseudo-wincest with slight comedy. OMG

well, it's just the 1st chapter. Looking for another chapter to clarify.
auh, i cant stop thinking about her(now him) raping him(now her) @_@
not bad
Ooh! How fun~!
imercenary
I thought so to, but the story is very well done. And the creepiness makes it more the reason for me to read it.
Apparently no one besides me here has worked in social services seeing as I'm the only one who sees this as creepy.
Nothing new. Just a fix.
Uh oh. hehehehehe
@ChaosSanc: This is not incest, it's WINCEST (even though logically it's not, just let your imagination runs wild)

Btw, I believe they just traded their place for better. The main guy will be cool and the girl will be cute. No need to turn back the way they were
@cydric! i love gender blenders!!!
i havn't started reading it ! but i know i will LOVE IT! I HAVE A TINGLING SENSATION IN MY STOMACH!! YIPPIE
i havn't started reading it ! but i know i will LOVE IT! I HAVE A TINGLING SENSATION IN MY STOMACH!! YIPPIE
nice storyline good and now bold sister for the epic takeover but sadly not incest really
this is a great story man its good >.<
would've bet this was a oneshot up till last 3-4 pages and i'm reeeally glad i was wrong :3
@Ashax and aquasilva

I did the same xD!
    • likes this
if it not incest ......
Not good.
Exactly same as below
*Saw cover and title at homepage, becomes interested*
*Saw shoujo tag, becomes less interested*
*Gave it a shot anyway and reads*
*Becomes interested in the lil-sis's character story*
*Pushes Follow button*
This series looks like it is going to be fun. Can't wait for the next chapter.
God, you tricked ME !!
Yandere and INCEST!! Double win!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics