Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 183votes)

Game Over

Alt Names: alt Game Over (MIZUTANI Fuka)
Author: Mizutani Fuka
Artist: Mizutani Fuka
Genres: Comedy ComedyJosei JoseiRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Contains 3 oneshots and a main story.

Story 1: Yuukai no Susume (Advice for Kidnapping)
Day after day, Haruka is kidnapped by her classmate Takase and rescued by her overprotective brother.

Story 2: Kedama no Cake
Kedama's cake shop doesn't get much business, until a yankee decides to apply for a job there to become more feminine.

Story 3: Kinou Kenka wo Shimashita
Two friends try to resolve a misunderstanding they had the day before.

Main Story: Game Over
Bored of the monotony of daily life, beautiful office worker Ami spices up her morning commute by playing a secret game. But what will happen when she finds the path to victory isn't as easy as she expected?

Alternate Story:
14-sai no Koi
Go to Game Over Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

69 Comments

God, the last story was so beautiful.

I guess they're ten years apart, no? Not bad. I think Shouta will be able to catch up in terms of looks when he reaches his 30's? Anyway, anyone knows manga titles that have the same heartwarming feel to it like this series? 

sweet mercyful christ THE FEELS
very brief but full of sweetness so i dont mind ending it short
Nice ending! Game Over!
last chapter has been out since the 14th and no one uploaded it, so I thought I should do it.
Last chapter is out, a nice conclusion to the story.
Spoiler

It's beautifully heartwarming, focusing entirely on the romance and throwing out the usual length-extending angst like a fight or 3rd parties' comments on their age gap with quick GTFO-slap.
I guess we all males are still mama's boy at heart. Nothing like a relationship with an older woman.
there's a young man who knows what he wants and chases it down....literally!
I <3 this couple :)
chapter 4 was awesome im really struck hahaha
Aww....Sweet sweet federal crime.....
This couple, just too cute. I believe there's one remaining chapter, sure it will be as good as all the previous ones.

I have never wished more for a short manga to be turned into a long Slice of Life work than this one, they are just too awesome.
Hng my heart
Btw, the author also did:
http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/lonely-wolf-lonely-sheep-r2978

Though that one's on the shoujo-ai side of things, it's still pretty amusing too.
Yay! I'm a sucker for a happy ending, 'specially when I like the people.
Young guy with older woman. That's the way it should be. Fist bump to him.
Loved it. Don't know if it continues but it's a great story :)
Good for them- they took the next step!
4th chapter of the main story will come out next week, gaaah!! Thanks for being patient guys xD

So. Wrong. LOL
I enjoy the story and all, but as a mother, if I ever found out my middle school-aged son was dating some working-woman cougar, well...let's just say I'd have some choice words for the woman.

Because reality sucks, you are bound by morality bullshit, keep your reality logic from my manga please.
Spoiler
Soo cuuute :3
this is just...so amazing
She really is a Shoutacon...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics