Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 23votes)

600 Page Mystery

Alt Names: alt 六百頁のミステリーalt Roppyaku Page no Mysteryalt Roppyaku Peiji no Mystery
Author: Yukimura Alto
Artist: Yukimura Alto
Genres: Romance RomanceShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Asami is a girl who adores reading books in an old library in her hometown. Almost as much as the person who works there. That person is the librarian Mizushima-Sensei, who is quite unusual, but also very popular because of his young age. When someone begins to put graffiti in the books Asami loves most, it seems there’s trouble within the small library. Can their love of books and the dream of a wonderful library bring these two characters closer together?
Go to 600 Page Mystery Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

12 Comments

Loved it!

Sold!

So cute!

Loved it!  I love the gentle romances, and I love stories about bookish people . . . this is right up my alley and it has a lovely feeling about it.

I'd be happy to see more by this mangaka, but without that girl that I would have so fallen for if I were in the same school they might not have the same impact.

Oh hey, this is by the same person who does that doctor-and-Hades one.  I like that one.

This ... now this was quite enjoyable. Insta-follow. Really like these sort of stories. :)

the first hurdle was  clearled quite subtly how nice

Yaaaay!
Omg I need an insulin shot this is so cute.

Ah

My poor heart can't handle the cuteness going on ━ Σ(゜ロ゜; )

I can't wait for the rest of the translated chapters and I look forward to its completion~<3 Thank you for your hard work, Esthétique!!

Cheers!!

This looks pretty cute! I hope it's picked up again.

Mhm! Just the right amount of cuteness (i.e. no diabetes!)
but is this really a series? it seemed like a oneshot to me... (but they stated "ongoing"?)

Very CUTE~!
><
Cute :-)
So adorable. :3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics