Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 166votes)

Imori 201

Alt Names: alt イモリ201alt Imori from room 201
Author: Imai Yuu
Artist: Imai Yuu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In both middle school and high school, Kawashima hadn't had any luck with girls, but this is a day that a miracle encounter came to him! Apartment where he moved, there were a high school girl living in his neighbor and in addition to that, she is living alone! In a situation that any man will admire, Kawashima's tension is hyped up. However, there was also a odd part to it, like she likes to drink beer. What is her identity? It's a little bit ecchi JK comedy!
Go to Imori 201 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

214 Comments

the reason this project is stalled is, the translator for this series vanished without a trace and we havent had another translator appear to replace him.

Oh my god, why this lovely manga has so little updates? ):

I would like to see moar.

Wow...  I just discovered this odd gem a couple of weeks ago, just trawling through the database looking for something to read.  I liked what was here and was disappointed that there wasn't more, but with no updates for so long, I figured that was pretty much that.  And then suddenly, an update.

Kind of spooky in a way..... 

Crying man tears of joy for an update x.x

Oh wow...it's been almost two years, I had completely forgotten about this.

This is...... amazing.

yes it is

*Sees update after 2 years*

MFW+when+fridge+is+empty_db7eeb_4226879.

This is hilarious a senile girl that wants to be a high school girl 24/7 but has a huge alcohol problem.
This is...... amazing.
I actually kinda liked this, wonder what happened...
crazy... dunno what to say... too crazy...
this is completely crazy and funny, though i would like some kind of development between the characters
super funny manga XD !!! love it :D
funny as hell!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics