Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 39votes)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai

Alt Names: alt まおゆう魔王勇者 外伝 まどろみの女魔法使いalt 마오유우 - 잠꾸러기 여마법사alt 마왕용사 - 잠꾸러기 여마법사alt Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahoutsukai
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A side story of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha series. This is the tale of Onna Mahou Tsukai (Female Magic User) as she chases after Yuusha.

Related:

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-r3109)
Go to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

This is not the same story at all. The setting is the same ya, but the story is not yuusha/maou, it'll be a different story for female magic user, so sit tight and enjoy a different story :3 I mean we've never even seen female magic user in the main plot (may be in the future?) but not now...
I really wanted to know what happen with female magic user glad that their is a side story even tho there is so.many version
I think this is the most beautiful and cute maou of the maou yuusha series ^^
first time seeing female wizard, on all of the versions of this story

@Vile
are you the same person on MAL with the same avatar that posts great reviews??
Haters gonna hate...
So many side stories!!!!!!! Not that I'm complaining
case in pointPosted Image
It starts off the same to establish a time frame for the story, which will focus on the female mage. This isn't just a rehash. Quit bitching.
Just shut up and either read it or don't.
Haha, It's actually completely different, it's not called Gaiden for kicks.
Well please excuse my vulgar language and ignorance, but holy fucking shit. Another version of the same crap. No I don't hate the plot (I actually enjoy it a lot), but after reading like 100 versions of it, I'm about to.
You're quite the angry person Vile, I agree with your proposal of sleeping. In hopes that it will relax you from all the "fucking plots" floating around.
Another rehash of this same fucking plot with slightly different concepts. It almost makes me want to vomit up the grilled cheese sandwich I just made but I think I'll just go sleep it off.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics