Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 39votes)

Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai

Alt Names: alt まおゆう魔王勇者 外伝 まどろみの女魔法使いalt 마오유우 - 잠꾸러기 여마법사alt 마왕용사 - 잠꾸러기 여마법사alt Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahoutsukai
Author: Touno Mamare
Artist: Kawakami Taiki
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy Fantasy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A side story of the Maoyuu Maou Yuusha series. This is the tale of Onna Mahou Tsukai (Female Magic User) as she chases after Yuusha.

Related:

> Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
(http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/maoyuu-maou-yuusha-r3109)
Go to Maoyuu Maou Yuusha Gaiden - Madoromi no Onna Mahou Tsukai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

63 Comments

It's magic!

Spoiler
so yea was her story ever explored in the novel? i was actually waiting for yuusha to find her while reading the main manga lol.
Spoiler
Sweet. A Maoyuu Maou Yuusha that actually explores characters that aren't around in the main plot. This is what a spin-off should be like.
Such a huge difference in personality between the different versions...
I want to say, "A rival has yet to appear."
She looks really like marian from rune factory 3.
I always wanted to know about the fourth party member!!! Considering how Yuusha forgot about her and all.
Interesting... Mahou Shoujo girls :]
    • S2_ likes this
Its the small nuances of characters and events that make each version interesting.
People, look up what Gaiden means, google translate 外伝, and this whole misunderstanding could have been avoided by simply reading the title
p19, the first sentence doesn't make much sense. it should be like "If I were to be attacked by you,... "
Nope, I didn't say the plot for Maoyuu is no good. I would say it's pretty well made but it's vastly different from reading a novel 4 times and using the same plot for 4 mangas. First of all, I must say Village Idiot Scan works are highly appreciated (you are in this group too?). The amount of translation work done is even higher grade than most of translated mangas published in my country; all slangs, idioms are explained clearly every chapter. That's awesome right? However, every time I read a chapter which I already know what will happen, yes predictable. My interest is halved and I hardly enjoyed the new chapter. It's the same as an insult to the hard work of everyone in the group. Different interpretation? To be honest, I don't see much different from the main one, that's why I prefer the 4-koma.

For the second, I have read many good mangas without nice art (I don't remember the names, sorry). In fact, most of these mangas have worse art than many others but the level of awesomeness is way higher thanks to the story.
This isn't a "rehash". It's a side story that does not appear in the other Maoyuu serializations. Learn to read.
I doubt Mr. Gheorghiu Radu will see this but.. Well, I slept my sick feeling off and woke up to see this on my browser only to upchuck in further disappointment. Seriously though, why am I an angry person for using the word fuck and voicing my opinion?

Fuckidy fuck fuck fucker. I r so angry, can you tell? *yawn*

Anyways, the artwork is decent but as I've said previously, I and a lot of people have no interest in a rehash of the same plot several times over. Let's see something original or a decent novel conversion that won't go out of print by the 20th+ chapter .. *cough* Dark Mage! *cough*

We can dream.

I just want to say that a good story is in a higher position than nice art. Talented artist, nice art? I have seen better. Not many authors were able to pull out an awesome plot,

Are you saying the plot for Maoyuu is no good? The point is that this series with a good plot is getting different interpretations by different artists who are excellent at their work.

For the second point, well, my bad, I made a mistake as I thought manga is included in the category "literature".

Your statement here has nothing to do with the second point you made. Manga is a form of literature, but you said that for you, STORY is the "most important part of any literature work" and that "art comes later." If you think story is the most important thing, then you should be reading things that are not manga, seeing as you don't seem to care at all for art.
@Linksys: Nice try, but neither I admit nor deny if I'm a simpleton or not. The more I argue about this, the more stupid you think of me.

For the second point, well, my bad, I made a mistake as I thought manga is included in the category "literature". I just want to say that a good story is in a higher position than nice art. Talented artist, nice art? I have seen better. Not many authors were able to pull out an awesome plot, that's the reason why fan-service mangas are like stars in the sky

@Linksys: You can read my mind? For real? O mighty psyker. Enlighten me then why should I become a Sheep?

It doesn't take a mind reader to comprehend the thought process of a simpleton.

2. The story is the most important part of any literature work, art comes later.

...Then why are you reading manga? Go read a book or at least some light novels.
Well, I see there are people didn't understand what I said. Here are my points:
1. Other titles in the series has almost the same plot, which means the story progress just like the novel progress hence the predictable part.
2. The story is the most important part of any literature work, art comes later. If you don't get it, I have nothing to say
3. From my 2nd point. It's common sense for not knowing what will happen in the plot next so you can feel excited about it
4. My complains were pointed to the other titles in the series. Read again

@Linksys: You can read my mind? For real? O mighty psyker. Enlighten me then why should I become a Sheep?

@VawX: There was another part in my comment, please read again and think twice before you post something. It is possible to do so without sacrificing much of your precious manga time
@

I agree with Vile in some ways. First, the other titles in the series are just the same fucking thing with a little change in art or character personalities. Second, I also know that it's nigh impossible to change the plot, especially this has a serious plot unlike Papa no Ikuto Kinasai. So, how come you can feel excited to see a new chapter knowing what's going to happen (cause it's predictable)?

oh another idiot person we have here, this one is complete different story mmm...
and... if you didn't realize the only chapter released is Chapter 0 which is prologue and you can already see where the story will go which is the adventure of SOLE Onna Mahou Tsukai mmm...
What part of different stories do you pleople NOT understand?
This just starts the same, but from now on, we will be seeing what female wizard was doing while Hero and demon queen minded their own business. I doubt they will appear again, and if they do, it will be just for a while.

BTW, the fact that female wizard gets her own side story makes me wonder if we really will see her in the main plot at all.

I agree with Vile in some ways. First, the other titles in the series are just the same fucking thing with a little change in art or character personalities. Second, I also know that it's nigh impossible to change the plot, especially this has a serious plot unlike Papa no Ikuto Kinasai. So, how come you can feel excited to see a new chapter knowing what's going to happen (cause it's predictable)?

NoFear91, born in 1991, maybe if you actually liked the series you would be excited about reading several different interpretations of it by different talented artists. But I guess you don't actually like the series and you are just reading Japanese comics to kill time. So, whatever.

Nevertheless, I hope this one gives a different perspective of the series by focusing on the female mage. No more lovey-dovey scenes between Hero and DQ. In the other words, I want something new, is that clear?
I like how Demon Queen is drawn in this one :D
Haters are so stupid.
I guess living in their mums basement must make them cranky.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics