Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.14 - 78votes)

The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding

Alt Names: alt Sekai de Ichiban Tadashii Kyuuketsuki no Kaikataalt The World's No.1 Method of Domesticating Vampires
Author: Maitake
Artist: Maitake
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Vampires now coexist with humans by forming contracts with human beings. Vampires who form these contracts become their pets, serving their every need. They are given pet collars, distinguishing them from wild vampires, which are still very dangerous.

Daichi really wants a pet vampire, but his older sister won't hear anything of it. One night, a wild vampire princess named Iko breaks into his house! Iko discovered that Daichi's older sister has the extremely rare blood of Chernobog, which she believes would make her powerful enough to destroy the anti-vampire organization called Abraham once and for all.

However, the blood doesn't work exactly as Iko expects, and this vampire soon finds herself forced to become the pet of Daichi and his older sister...
Go to The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

146 Comments

Oh, my. yuri
is it just me or it seems like the vampires in this story have already lost to humans?
I smell Yuri ~
(Kirei Cake released their own version too... see release war imminent...)
Looks funny. And I'm weak to vampire stories so I'll give it a try. And yeah, the "Breeding" isn't in a pervy sense, peeps. ;)
I think the title is came from the actual manga, I mean the words written on the cover seems like it was actually printed by the publisher, not edited by scanlators group. So even though it was engrish, it's still the actual title like kidcongo explained.
I don't really see anything here that seems all that great. Why would vampires go for this deal instead of just preying on humans like they always had? It looks like Abraham is trying to destroy them regardless. Also, how could they get it so wrong about the special blood, and how come they found out the truth out of nowhere after the fact? Does the guy have any characterization at all other than wanting a pet vampire? I didn't see any.

I might give it another chapter or two to see if it gets any better, but so far this one looks pretty weak.
This looks like it will end up being a standard harem. I hope I am wrong.
Nice pun on bleeding and breeding.
Intresting title... I gotta say the first that came to mind upon reading the title was "What the hell is this" Upon reading the first chapter i was still left somewhat dumbfounded but i'm looking forwards to the next chapter.
Master and Pet relationship.
It's gonna be Yuri
We miss the yuri tag? xD
What? I thought that male protagonist usually takes that role in vampire mangas.
Is the name really that important? o.o
And if you take a close look at the cover, it says "The Bestest Method of Vampire Breeding", so it's what the mangaka/editor/publisher/person-in-charge seems to have wanted, proper English or not.
Well, I don't know about everyone else but I think that this title is very misleading.
"sekai" = World
"ichiban" = No.1
"tadashii" = correct/right/proper
"kyuuketsuki" = vampire
"kaikata" = domesticating/rearing/feeding
So it's something like The World's No.1 Method of Domesticating Vampires
I think the closest direct translation would be "world's No.1"
@LightYami
It seems like that's the translation at Baka-Updates Manga and Kirei Cake's website, so I guess it's not a spelling error...
I'm sorry, please disregard my comment below...
Was thinking about the same thing ^^
Is "bestest" the right word (like actual translation?) or is that a spelling error?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics