Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 279votes)

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Alt Names: alt 变态王子和不笑猫alt 変態王子と笑わない猫alt 변태 왕자와 웃지 않는 고양이alt HenNekoalt The Pervert Prince and Unsmiling Catalt The Perverted Prince and The Stony Cat
Author: Sagara Sou
Artist: Okomeken
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: If Yokodera were an equation, he'd be 'peeping at girls' plus 'does not care what others say,' therefore 'he peeps vigorously, intensely, diligently, and frequently.'

Yokodera mops so that he can see the reflection of panties in the floor. He weeds so that he can see up skirts. He rides fast so that each girl he passes has her skirt flipped. He does these sorts of things every day.

To everyone else though, he's a nice and diligent guy who's greatly appreciated. Lucky? Far from it, at least in his eyes. Yokodera doesn't like being misinterpreted, but he is also a coward. He wishes others would stop seeing his actions as good, but he just can't do anything about it.

Then his friend told him about a cat statue, which might remove this unwanted trait...

Note: This manga is adapted from a light novel of the same name and illustrated by Kantoku

Alternate Story:

> Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Nya!
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/hentai-ouji-to-warawanai-neko-nya-r11796 )
Go to Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window NamelessMapler
  • 8 Replies

505 Comments

So...what happens now?
For me it feels like the flow of the conversations are kinda unnatural and awkward, I get the feeling that they loose their sense after being translated.
Argh. I get an update and come here and is just the fifth chapter in a different language D:. Cant they fix it to where it doesnt do that? Has happened to me three times today >_>. Oh well. time to reread!
A wish to be a true hentai. That seems sort of... inconvinient.
@Zoro: I agree that the setting is awful, but trust me, once you get to the later chapters, you would enjoy the plot. It is like the movie
Spoiler

@Richard: I agree with you that they should've said "Steel Queen", however not all scanlators are as good as mangastream or redhawk. We should still be thankful for them being able to provide the scans despite the quality.

@TsundereChan/@Bui Hieu Duc: It's okay to leave the romanji of some terms but I think this is only applicable for common terms. It is not as if there are other manga that uses the same phrase.
wow ... ch7 really shows that this manga is deep in emotions..... i think i follow this
@Zoro, so your saying you like to be rewarded for doing things you didnt do, or accidentally did? Im sorry, but I could not stand that, the guilt would eat me up inside til there was nothing but a shell.

On another note, this is pretty good, but sad D:. Hope everything works out with Oujo soon. And im guessing that this manga wont have too long of a run, about 20-30 chapters, if that, but it should wrap things up nicely. Cant wait for more XD
Awesoooomee!!! Needs moar chapters~~
pervets don't have any logic/
I think the main character is an idiot. He did perverted things and got rewarded for doing them, yet he didn't want such things to keep on happening? I'm sorry, but I just can't understand the logic behind that.
i hope somebody will translate the LN...

ch.7 leave me hanging ~>.<~
Photo
TsundereChan
Jan 17 2012 07:17 PM
i think u should keep using the japanese terms
make people familiar with those terms
then it wont be so much trouble to translate other manga in the future
even the free leechers should put in some effort dont you think?
hahaha Richard, just because one person isnt content with the translation i dont think they should change it, plus its not even that big of a problem. personally i prefer it the way it is now maybe because ive been reading and watching stuff since a long time ago, but certainly i think that the japanese version sounds better- Koutetsu no Ou>Steel Queen
I'm just your normal manga reader and I have some issues with the translation.

The translation is filled with English grammar mistakes and typos. I would change the "Koutetsu no ou" for a more readable "Steel King/Queen". And I know is hard to translate the japanese puns bits but reading TL notes to make sense about what they are saying kills the joke completely, I wouldn't mid a less literal translation.

Still, the rest of the humor is well conveyed. This is a really good read.
the story is becoming serious now..
It is a really good manga that makes no sense, my kind of manga =P
good stuff
Lol, ICO reference in Chapter 7, so funny.
Hm... lolis are the best...
hilarious story
Chapter 6,page 4: her face is priceless Posted Image
@Ayreos how can you expect the manga to make any sense when the Novel doesn't (Breaks off making a joker laugh) just laugh it through
this is soooo FUNNAY! it's awesome
The title is so misleading at first.. but everything makes sense as you read it. Fun.
I can't imagine this series lasting terribly long, but I think that's for the best. These stories should probably be short and sweet.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics