Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 279votes)

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko.

Alt Names: alt 变态王子和不笑猫alt 変態王子と笑わない猫alt 변태 왕자와 웃지 않는 고양이alt HenNekoalt The Pervert Prince and Unsmiling Catalt The Perverted Prince and The Stony Cat
Author: Sagara Sou
Artist: Okomeken
Genres: Comedy ComedyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: If Yokodera were an equation, he'd be 'peeping at girls' plus 'does not care what others say,' therefore 'he peeps vigorously, intensely, diligently, and frequently.'

Yokodera mops so that he can see the reflection of panties in the floor. He weeds so that he can see up skirts. He rides fast so that each girl he passes has her skirt flipped. He does these sorts of things every day.

To everyone else though, he's a nice and diligent guy who's greatly appreciated. Lucky? Far from it, at least in his eyes. Yokodera doesn't like being misinterpreted, but he is also a coward. He wishes others would stop seeing his actions as good, but he just can't do anything about it.

Then his friend told him about a cat statue, which might remove this unwanted trait...

Note: This manga is adapted from a light novel of the same name and illustrated by Kantoku

Alternate Story:

> Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Nya!
( http://www.bato.to/comic/_/comics/hentai-ouji-to-warawanai-neko-nya-r11796 )
Go to Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window NamelessMapler
  • 8 Replies

505 Comments

I've watched the anime...now where do I start on the manga? Help me if you can, pretty please?

Just read the untranslated raws with the help of google translate, things gets very-very interesting from what I could decipher.

anyone have chapter 0 translated ?

That cliffhanger!!!

Anyone please continue to scanlate this manga. Raw has reached chapter 32...

wow, that steel woman captured.

and incoming shuraba.

it's called "竜頭蛇尾" (beginning as a dragon[竜頭= dragon head] ending as a snake[蛇尾=snake tail]). From the beginning she wasn't tsun but just overprotective to an extent that she was practically shizophrenic

Spoiler

Wait is this over?  What about her emotions that she lost since chapter 1?

Arc Epilogue, not series epilogue. 

The show will go on!

it's only the epilogue to the arc, lightbrand

another arc will begin after this, i think?

Bitch you got a big-ass house with tons of space, rent the rooms out cheap. You get money, you get company, and you don't gotta flood the neighborhood with your hissy fit. Just another reason why the older sister is better.

But the only reason needed is in the epilogue. Dayum!

The tsundere became a Deredere wife. Congrats!

wow, that steel woman captured.

and incoming shuraba.

Congratulations, you now have a tsundere wife.

DAT TSUNDERE

I love her <3

Spoiler

HHHHHHGGGGGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Spoiler

HHHHHHGGGGGG

I have to agree with you.  It definitely deserves a tragedy tag.  Frankly, when I saw the ending of the anime I cried.  I would definitely call Yokodera a prince.  Hentai prince?  Not so sure about that, but definitely a prince.

But the light novels are still going, so the anime ending was just an ending made to finish things up in one season. There's no reason to add tags for things that might never happen.

Spoiler

I have to agree with you.  It definitely deserves a tragedy tag.  Frankly, when I saw the ending of the anime I cried.  I would definitely call Yokodera a prince.  Hentai prince?  Not so sure about that, but definitely a prince.

I've consistently felt bad for Azuki through the whole series. She is literally nothing more than a check for Tsukiko, but the way she gets used for that purpose always makes it particularly painful.

In harem series, I usually feel compelled to root for one specific character. I can like multiple characters, but I will always have one character that stands above the rest in terms of who I think should be the canon love interest. This is the only series where no matter how it ends, I will feel terrible, because both Tsukiko and Azuki can't win.

Spoiler

Yeah, good boy, grope those boobs, and then make a lot of soccer teams!!

with his guts... i guess ballet team is more appropriate XD

wait, epilogue, is it mean the end of this manga

No, it says Arc Epilogue. There are more chapters.

wait, epilogue, is it mean the end of this manga

Spoiler

Fan, meet shit.
Shit, fan.
No shit, stop hitting fan, that's not nice. That's a bad thing to do.

img000023_zps6b15ad69.png

Rugby Team would be better

Plus a full bench of subs

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics