Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 150votes)

Beck

Alt Names: alt ปุปปะจังหวะฮาalt Mongolian Chop Squad
Author: Harold Sakuishi
Artist: Harold Sakuishi
Genres: Award Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaMusic MusicRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: For the first 14 years of his life, Yukio Tanaka has been one heck of a boring guy. He has no hobbies, weak taste in music, and only a small vestige of a personality. He yearns for an exciting life, but his shy, and somewhat neurotic personality make him his own worst enemy. Little does he know that his life will be forever changed when he meets Ryusuke Minami, a wild and unpredictable 16-year old fresh from America, who happens to be in a rock-and-roll band named after his Frankenstein-like patched dog--Beck.
Go to Beck Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Koyuki and Maho dilemma(pls answer these questions) New Window Conrehearsal
  • 1 Replies
Topic Happy Sangokushi New Window Zhi Laohu
  • 2 Replies

39 Comments

Volume 24.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/13072/beck_v24_ch72_by_mongolian-chop-squad/44

Saku with eyes open, at last.

As if :D
I have never read a manga that has given me goosebumps as I read it, until this one. This is truly a masterpiece
moon on the lake and follow me are my faves :D
oh wow i just realized that i havent read that later parts of eddie lee's last day after the last chapter. also lol Samuel L. Jackson killed eddie xD
I just got done reading this I am sad I missed it all these years. it was stellar. there is just a few thing i wish could have been done better. I wish the amount of time that passed was better represented at one point i read on line and realized four years had past, I also wonder what happend to some of the side characters like that glasses girl and the child hood friend girl. any who i love this piece of work and wish they would come out with a bonus chapter of where are they now lol
I started reading at 12:00 am now its 5:50 am... it is that good right?
a masterpiece
dosnt matter how many times i read it, this manga never bores me its really cool
Beats K-ON hands down
hands down one of the best manga out there!
Full moon sways, gently in the night of one fine day
On my way, looking for a moment with my dear~~
Thank you awesome manga, read everything in 1 day barely slept today :P well more like 1.5 day because did not sleep at all before finishing it.
I love this series so much! I finished it on onemanga but seeing it on the batoto manga list made me want to re-read it. The plot and character development is great and I recommend the anime as well :)
I'm still in love with the anime. Watch it! (If you can forgive the engrish songs :D)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics