Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946

Alt Names: alt ヨンキュウヨンロクalt Chodokyu Shojo 4946alt Chou Dokyuu Shoujo 4946alt Choudokyuu Shoujo 4946alt 超弩級少女4946alt 超弩级少女alt Super Dreadnought Girl 4946alt Superdreadnought Girl 4946
Author: Azuma Takeshi
Artist: Azuma Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With his phrase "don't you dare make girls cry," Makoto Tobita has failed his 30th confession, but that won't stop him. Promising to do anything for the girl who smiles at him, no matter what it is, what will happen now when the alien fighting - giant girl, Mana Eimiya, is in love with him?
Go to Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Review: If someday Japan animates this... It needs to be a movie... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

mangafox has the remaining 2 chapters scanlated -_-
and the group which scanlated them doesnt have their own site... or at leat cant be find by google and baka-updates ~~
Suddenly... Updates... Lots of them

=D
Dat sister-in-law. So badass.

I wouldn't mind making her hear me scream. :3
y'all welcome =]
SON OF A BITCH ASS FUCK GUN, it updated! Thank you guys!
woot thank you for uploading this!
Was an ok ending, but sort of left you wanting to see more. Also you can definitely tell what his other manga is i.e Denpa Kyoushi from looking at the art in this one...
Well it finally ended and it was more or less a "meh"
Will someone please just put the new scanlated chapters up? Or start scanlating, or something?
Starting from chapter 22-23...the mangaka is rushing it, isn't he?
Ch 21-22 ... Why I smells Ajimu from Medaka Box in here ?
BTW, the last ch for manga is 29 ... (already ended)
I hope VIscan will finish this soon ...
I hope THMMY continues scanlating this series, esp now that it's complete.
I mean chapter 12* Epic fail.
Damn, if you could really learn japanese from anime, I would be really proud to watch anime even more. (like what they say in chapter 10).
I like this manga! Though it had humongous potential to become a long running series it cut itself short. Though the ending wasn't much the overall story line was decent. The art was great and the comedy/action was decent.
thanks for picking this up guys. mad respect!
The pages seems to be arranged out of order (probably due to faultly file numbering dammit), but it's pretty interesting story nonetheless
It's our pleasure, man.

As for ELP, I'll admit that they lost their creative drive after a certain point, but Karn-Evil 9 still is and will forever be a masterpiece of the genre.
Thanks for picking this up.

King Crimson I can understand - Robert Fripp is (was) a fine guitarist -, but ELP with their carpet-roadie...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics