Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946

Alt Names: alt ヨンキュウヨンロクalt Chodokyu Shojo 4946alt Chou Dokyuu Shoujo 4946alt Choudokyuu Shoujo 4946alt 超弩級少女4946alt 超弩级少女alt Super Dreadnought Girl 4946alt Superdreadnought Girl 4946
Author: Azuma Takeshi
Artist: Azuma Takeshi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: With his phrase "don't you dare make girls cry," Makoto Tobita has failed his 30th confession, but that won't stop him. Promising to do anything for the girl who smiles at him, no matter what it is, what will happen now when the alien fighting - giant girl, Mana Eimiya, is in love with him?
Go to Super-Dreadnought Girl 4946 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler Review: If someday Japan animates this... It needs to be a movie... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies

69 Comments

it been a long journey, almost a year or more we make good memories and meet friends trough the road we walk together. but we have reach the end of it. thank for everything.
such a good story and a good ending too :)
Huzzah! Been waiting to read these last 2 chapters....

Spoiler
Oh, the irony, viscoun getting a series sniped xD
ohhh so that's the reason why the characters are so familiar it's the same author who made Denpa Kyoushi (≧▼≦)
Don't feel anything. Maybe it's been dragged on for far too long and this whole last arc was a fuster cluck of plot.

Meh.

Stupid cop out ending too, Rant at me if you want, but I thought that was just a really bad ending arc.
Great read though his past was never really explained. But meh, I still liked every moment of it.
*clap clap* That was a good read^-^ And a beautiful ending. Even though I haven't read it for a while the last 2 chs still put tears in my eyes.
For some reason there are a lack of manga with beautiful ending these days.. Either axed or rushed or dragged on to no end until hiatus..

I could use a part 2 too.. Even if it's a 4-koma :D
@eric_z

Same artist so yeah thats him ;)
still want to see them have kids. however the hell they manage it.
Aw, it's over? I'm gonna miss Mana. She's so dang cute!
Kinda hoping they really do a second series.
I loved reading this......So fun
There ya go.
Only two chapters and I just caught up....Damn it!!!!!!!!
Just found this manga and it's already ending! Well at least it seems they decided not to go with the old 'everybody dies' ending. That would have been too harsh for this little romcom.
Waiting for the 2nd series.. This Manga is SO DAMN AWESOME!!!!!!! My soul almost cried up to the end of the series.
Ummm... Kagami-sensei, is that you?
Posted Image
Reason of checking was because of his other work Denpa Kyoushi >_< ahhh well
time to read!
thanks vistrans!...cliffhangers!!!! gah!
seriously awesome! but-want more!!
That moment where a manga got a bunch of updates and you start reading thinking that it will be shotgun read through the end but it ended 2 chapters from the final chapter with a damn cliffhanger... T.T *Flips table*
Btw thanks for the updates vistrans
It just so happened that while I was reading chapter 26, "Poets of the fall"- king of fools played in my earphones. It made this chapter even more awesome than it is.
any1 else think hes still alive?
Man that feel. When you know there won't be more to come. But you really liked it. That bitter feel of abandon. I really enjoyed this manga. *cries*

P.S. *manly cries*
I felt it rushed and with some lucky coincidences the way this last part was done, was it axed?
since i cant edit my previous comment:
i dont want to promote mangafox! (to be honest i would like to do the opposite)
it was just for information, not promotion

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics