Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 91votes)

Sora no Shita Yane no Naka

Alt Names: alt สาวนีทมือใหม่alt 空の下屋根の中alt Di Dalam Atap di Bawah Langitalt Inside Our Roof Beneath the Skyalt Sora no Shitayane no Naka
Author: Futami Sui
Artist: Futami Sui
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: NEETs are people who have chosen not to be part of society due to personal problems or just straight-out laziness.

This story is centered around a certain young woman who has become a NEET right after high school without even realizing it. In her case, though, it's not that she doesn't want work - but rather that there is not a single job out there which can fulfill her very specific criteria...

Oh, well...at least her mother understands her!
Go to Sora no Shita Yane no Naka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

41 Comments

She's really quitting the toy shop? That's kinda sad, I wonder what'll happen next. Actually, I really do wonder what'll happen next, 'cause even if she quits I've got no idea what kind of full-time job she could get.
I just graduated from uni last month and already felt like being a NEET already, well not exactly one but the future is so dim~~
reality is harsh, and this manga is so painful to read~~
The father dodged a bullet over there... Close call...
I thought manga is supposed to be a form of escapism, but this just makes reality more painful.
this manga makes me think a little bit then cry a little bit
This is a nice slice of life comedy I really enjoy readiHNNNGGGG?!?!

*gasp pant pant*.

Sorry. Too much sweet adorable awesome can do that to you.
She's way too adorable.
She is so damn cute!
This is probably what would've happened to me if I hadn't gotten married and had kids. Whew, dodged that bullet!
uuugh~ must.. find.. job~
Makes me want to try a little harder. Just a bit.
It's like watching my life replayed ...in japanese. Doesn't matter what language... I still can't understand it.

LOL I really liked this manga and i'm glad someone picked it up. Go Steenuil!
Nice to see someone pickiing this up again. It's been over a year since I've last seen an update.
Photo
TsundereChan
Jun 29 2012 03:31 AM
like looking in the mirror
... This is my life. Oh god. Someone wrote my life in 4koma fashion. Why has my life dissolved into 4koma format?!
neet manga..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics