Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.12 - 26votes)

01 (OKU Hiroya)

Alt Names: alt 제로 원alt Zero One (OKU Hiroya)alt Ноль Одинalt Зеро и Единица
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The year is 2028, location in New Koshigaya. A young boy, Isurugi Neru, lives in a poor family and is forced to quit school so that he can find his own way in life. Neru on the other hand, only thinks of one thing: to take revenge on Yagami, a classmate, who's especially gifted and has humiliated Neru numerous times.
Go to 01 (OKU Hiroya) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

22 Comments

I need more of this! :(

Why it ended prematurely?!
Just when the real battle is about to start huhu

I just started reading this right after finishing what's translated of Inuyashiki, and noticed the titular character's in the bottom right panel (and the one before it)!  Cool!  Much less shameless than all those Gantz posters in Inuyashiki.

Spoiler

waatttt.... the art work is aint tat bad(actually pretty nice from that era) but why should the story be shorten????

It Looked like it was about to finish on it's own... Should have been allowed to finish sad.png

I agree, I think to finish it would have had at about 3-5 volumes more.

I still hope for the day Oku re-start ths manga.

I dont' care if it will be a remake, a re-do a continue etc. I hate how 0/1 was axed.

Oku had little experience at the time and his previous manga was famous but not enough for making his next work impossible to stop for a editor.

This manga worked how Gantz prototype, is time it get done for real.

Gantz made Oku a famous mangaka, if he decide to restart 0/1 it should be impossible to axe it, and it would be nice because he is really too famous for his gore and senseless killing, a nice serie with no deaths (for murder) would be a nice change of pace.

With 41 chapters I think this manga was a weekly release, it was done for around a year and it wasn't received well enough, therefore the axe and the plot becoming catchy right at the end, he tried to block the axe.

Now Oku have way more fans, To Love-ru go forward just because tits, ass and fanbase, 0/1 should easily be supported.

To bad it was cancelled. Now if some sort of surprise was added to the ending, (experiment, data-gathering before gantz etc.), it wouldn't have been hard to continue it and finish it. I think Oku could restart or continue it someday, but he has to develop the story more, add something, because now the idea of 3d-gaming is less than novel..

Well Oku is still working by then, though he's nearing fifty, his style is still as good as ever and I guess drawing manga is not something you really stop.

Anyway, thank you for your hard work Syndicate & Akatsuki-manga, I never got to thank you...

I still hope for the day Oku re-start ths manga.

I dont' care if it will be a remake, a re-do a continue etc. I hate how 0/1 was axed.

Oku had little experience at the time and his previous manga was famous but not enough for making his next work impossible to stop for a editor.

This manga worked how Gantz prototype, is time it get done for real.

Gantz made Oku a famous mangaka, if he decide to restart 0/1 it should be impossible to axe it, and it would be nice because he is really too famous for his gore and senseless killing, a nice serie with no deaths (for murder) would be a nice change of pace.

With 41 chapters I think this manga was a weekly release, it was done for around a year and it wasn't received well enough, therefore the axe and the plot becoming catchy right at the end, he tried to block the axe.

Now Oku have way more fans, To Love-ru go forward just because tits, ass and fanbase, 0/1 should easily be supported.

Reached chapter 41 , OMG sweet romance . OMG this is going to be gud . eh?

WHAT THE FARK? Completed?

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

p/s : Chapter 35 page 10 - 11 Is totally random .

Why...? It was good :(

And ended in the climax of the history.

Aww... It got axed.
I don't get it. Why is this marked complete?
It could be better :l
DAMN CLIFFHANGERS!
I hate them! also it seems that this manga was on hiatus for a long long long long long time and it still is.
This was a great ride, specially the graphics from the tekken era.

Enjoyed a lot the pseudo-realistic artwork, got hooked after chapter 15, sad to see this one go.

Enjoyed a lot the pseudo-realistic artwork, got hooked after chapter 15, sad to see this one go.

It Looked like it was about to finish on it's own... Should have been allowed to finish :(
It's shit.
Oh man..
Why does it have to get AXED?
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

This was good..
although i find it confusing sometimes.. >.>
iirc there was a rumor about a second part, but that was years ago.....
This was good in my opinion.
I'm quite sad its over.I was actually getting into it when it ended T.T
is there a second part?
i think its quite intressting
Hmm the cover looks like CGI. How old is this manga ? I guess its from before Gantz.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics