Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 367votes)

Renai Shimasen ka?

Alt Names: alt Would you love me?alt 恋愛しませんか?
Author: Tachibana Roku
Artist: Tachibana Roku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Fuwa Rito is an otaku wasting his time in a gal game appreciation circle. Ruri is a childhood friend who has a crush on him and is worried about his otaku ways. Trying to find out who he likes, she sets up a group dating between her friends and the guys of this circle in a Maid Cafe. What she doesn't know is that certain big chested maid is about to enter the game!
Go to Renai Shimasen ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Fuwari vs. Ruri New Window Chenpai
  • 19 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window MrFeatherFang
  • 0 Replies

786 Comments

As for ages, I'd say they're at least college aged, maybe as old as their late 20s or early 30s. That's just the vibe I got.
Lol somehow it was accidentally sent, anyway continuing from my previous post based on the first chapter the MC doesn't seem to be a pathetic wimp and I hope he doesn't turn out to be one.
Well that girl Ruri called them all "adults" right and based on the mc's flashback I get the feeling that they might have already graduated. I could be wrong though since the mc looks like a high schooler. Based on t
seems good just wondering are they still in school or not when they started to smoke i was trying to figure out there age but idk
This definitely looks promising. I'm following this one.
First read the synopsis and thought I'd just use it to pass time for other manga's to come in (ToG please update soon!) but this looks worth reading, and could have a pretty nice story, followed.
The chapter 1 is brillant. I really want to read more of this manga. What i liked most about this manga, is that the author showed us the reason why the mc can't trust girls. It was a very nice introduction to the story. Just seeing the chapter 1, i can tell all the dedication the author put on the world of the story.
    • Gao likes this
I can see something good developing... but seriously, why are they all smoking...
Page 5 made me feel a bit... disturbed.
It seems promising..its a little different from the norm
hmm.....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics